COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAMILIES & NOBLE HOUSES
Creating a kingdom?

Would anyone like to make a kingdom with me I'd be open to sigil designs and kingdom names, I actually have a few in mind. I just honestly think it would be a great idea to get started on organizing a group of people to play with and hit the ground running once the game comes out. I have a lot of experience with strategy games like Age of Empires, Warcraft 3, as well as other games like World of Warcraft, Skyrim Tamriel Online, and Medieval Engineers. I also know how to recruit people into things such as houses, factions, alliances, etc. So if you'd be interested in starting something awesome with me, go ahead and message me or reply to the forum. Thank you for your time.

7/9/2017 9:54:40 PM #1

You may want to mention what server you plan to play on. That may help you garner more interest as the servers are largely regional and people will pick the server closest to them.

Friend Code: B8ADDD

7/9/2017 10:22:13 PM #2

You're about a year too late and $10,000 short. Most kingdoms are already up and running, and the 'take-a-kingdom-by-revolution' idea is about a dime a dozen.

What you can do though is join one of the 20-something kingdoms already forming. Most have a some sort of meritocracy system, where-in skilled people who contribute to the kingdom are rewarded.

7/9/2017 10:39:30 PM #3

You play Skyrim Tamriel Online too? That's like my favorite game!

But for real though, a kingdom is a massive, massive undertaking. You would need literally thousands of people supporting you in the creation of one, and potentially hundreds still to overthrow an existing one. With only six per whole server, it's no small feat to become king. I'd have to suggest you do a bit more reading on the game mechanics, then look into joining another kingdom and making some connections first.

7/9/2017 11:44:40 PM #4

Hi Welcome to Coe.

Decide the Server where you to play, then read about the kingdoms in that server and join one.

7/10/2017 12:17:17 AM #5

Well, I guess I will be the first to say, welcome to the forums and our community!

As everyone above has already mentioned, running a kingdom involves controlling thousands of players, and managing an economy on the level of EvE online.

There is a ton of information available for new members, and I would highly recommend you start by reading the design journals found on the developer's blog.

Count Einzbern of Aichhalt.

Kingdom of Ashland.

Duchy of Sanctaphandri.

Seated in Darmindatch.

7/10/2017 12:53:27 AM #6

Hey now, anyone can be king, they just build a castle and declare themselves one right?

7/10/2017 1:15:40 AM #7

I would start your first life as an Assassin and perhaps your heir can take over after you've killed a current monarch and snuck your child onto the throne.

The Akashic Records

7/10/2017 1:56:31 AM #8

Welcome ! And since the game only have 6 kingdom at the start, you will need a lot of lands and support from duke and count to join your kingdom .

You may be looking for an organization or a guild if you want to play with friends

7/10/2017 2:22:08 AM #9

Posted By Chronic at 9:15 PM - Sun Jul 09 2017

I would start your first life as an Assassin and perhaps your heir can take over after you've killed a current monarch and snuck your child onto the throne.

That's not how it works either

7/10/2017 2:30:46 AM #10

Posted By mickdude2 at 7:22 PM - Sun Jul 09 2017

Posted By Chronic at 9:15 PM - Sun Jul 09 2017

That's not how it works either

Right, he'd have had to eliminate the kings whole line and position a relative to be next in succession... oh and also convince a group of thousands of people to follow him instead.

7/10/2017 5:42:30 AM #11

Posted By VanHarsen at 11:56 AM - Mon Jul 10 2017

Welcome ! And since the game only have 6 kingdom at the start, you will need a lot of lands and support from duke and count to join your kingdom .

Per server*

Welcome to the forums xXGreyhoundXx. As others have pointed out there are kingdoms on all 4 servers. Not all the servers are full on them.

If that is your goal, still very much possible to happen. Start the game as a baron/count in some npc kingdom. If you have the skills to lead people, can very much pull it off. Having the numbers behind you does help of course.

7/10/2017 4:54:45 PM #12

Yep per server thanks for the check

7/10/2017 7:29:45 PM #13

Posted By Corin at 5:17 PM - Sun Jul 09 2017

Well, I guess I will be the first to say, welcome to the forums and our community!

As everyone above has already mentioned, running a kingdom involves controlling thousands of players, and managing an economy on the level of EvE online.

There is a ton of information available for new members, and I would highly recommend you start by reading the design journals found on the developer's blog.

I played EVE online for about a few weeks it wasn't my cup of tea, but I see what you mean.

7/10/2017 7:32:50 PM #14

Posted By ziggyspots at 2:54 PM - Sun Jul 09 2017

You may want to mention what server you plan to play on. That may help you garner more interest as the servers are largely regional and people will pick the server closest to them.

Yeah thanks for letting me know, so the servers are based off of regions?

7/10/2017 7:33:51 PM #15

Posted By mickdude2 at 3:22 PM - Sun Jul 09 2017

You're about a year too late and $10,000 short. Most kingdoms are already up and running, and the 'take-a-kingdom-by-revolution' idea is about a dime a dozen.

What you can do though is join one of the 20-something kingdoms already forming. Most have a some sort of meritocracy system, where-in skilled people who contribute to the kingdom are rewarded.

Yeah I've come to that realization and am probably going to join a pre existing kingdom.