COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Extra stuff above ranks?

So randomly I decided to actually check my inventory and I was surprised when I found....extra stuff?

Example 1

While being...

While I don't mind the design experience, I do not wish to be a Count without earning the title in-game if it happens at all. Is this a glitch in the website?

7/10/2017 9:43:57 PM #1

8.1k influence? What does the influence breakdown look like? It should help be get to the bottom of this.

Did you back the game on kickstarter? It can cause discrepancies between displayed rank and actual supporter packs.

Count Einzbern of Aichhalt.

Kingdom of Ashland.

Duchy of Sanctaphandri.

Seated in Darmindatch.

7/10/2017 9:46:10 PM #2

Probably a bug from the last site update is all–no reason to be alarmed, you won't be receiving any extra perks! ^_^

7/10/2017 9:48:50 PM #3

Thanks for reporting this, we're looking into it.

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

7/10/2017 9:50:33 PM #4

Posted By Corin at 3:43 PM - Mon Jul 10 2017

8.1k influence? What does the influence breakdown look like? It should help be get to the bottom of this.

While the Count package is $1000, which is 10k influence off the bat, 8100 influence is nowhere near that level which is why it caught my attention haha.

Posted By Artsykidd at 3:46 PM - Mon Jul 10 2017

Probably a bug from the last site update is all–no reason to be alarmed, you won't be receiving any extra perks! ^_^

Hopefully that is the case.

7/10/2017 9:53:46 PM #5

Posted By DoctorFaust at 2:50 PM - Mon Jul 10 2017

Posted By Corin at 3:43 PM - Mon Jul 10 2017

While the Count package is $1000, which is 10k influence off the bat, 8100 influence is nowhere near that level which is why it caught my attention haha.

On the contrary, if you backed during the kickstarter, you could have gotten the Count package equivalent for as low as 500$. Were you an artisan backer during kick starter?

Kingdom of Ashland.

Duchy of Sanctaphandri.

Seated in Darmindatch.

7/10/2017 9:58:58 PM #6

On the contrary, if you backed during the kickstarter, you could have gotten the Count package equivalent for as low as 500$. Were you an artisan backer during kick starter?

Oh no, not at all. I backed with the store, not when the kickstarter was still a new thing. Another reason why this sent alarm bells haha.

7/10/2017 10:01:07 PM #7

Posted By DoctorFaust at 2:58 PM - Mon Jul 10 2017

Oh no, not at all. I backed with the store, not when the kickstarter was still a new thing. Another reason why this sent alarm bells haha.

IDK what happened man, guess it really is another bug.

Kingdom of Ashland.

Duchy of Sanctaphandri.

Seated in Darmindatch.