COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA GENERAL
NA-W Tribe selection simulation.

Hello, this thread is dedicated to documenting what tribe each kingdom, duchy, county, and town will pick during the domain selection. I hope that this thread will become a great tool for all in the days leading up to domain selection, and will help the community of Angelica transition into a post Landrush world.

Tribe selections for non-kingdoms.

Are you waiting for kingdoms to make their domain selection, before joining them? Afraid that the kingdom you pick may not end up getting the tribe you wanted, resulting in awkwardness on both parties?

Simply reply to this thread with you backer level, desired tribe, and forum/town name, and I will add you to a spreadsheet for the kingdoms and others to peruse.

This is an excellent opportunity to meet your rulers before the landrush, and for your rulers to meet you.

Click this text to view current pledges to tribes.

Kingdom selections.

The order of which backers will select their kingdom is dictated by IP, as said here.

The pick-order for NA-W is:

Azeron, known as King Matthias, ruler of the Kingdom of Valyria.

King_Einar, ruler of the Kingdom of Riftwood.

Vanderhagast, ruler of the Kingdom of Blackheart.

Sev, ruler of the Kingdom of Ashland.

EdwardBishop, ruler of the Kingdom of Tyria.

IeanaKallar, ruler of the Kingdom of Aranor.

Understandingly, kingdoms are reluctant to strait-up announce which tribes they are aiming for, and the order of domain selection may change with the merging of accounts or store purchases. Nevertheless, two kingdoms have stated their intentions for domain selection. I hope that more kingdoms will follow their example, once they have convened internal on the issue.

A number next to the kingdom (or ruler, in Azeron's case) indicates their priority of that tribe. In descending order, the highest number will be the kingdom that picks that tribe (in theory). Bold shows who is currently first in line.

Brudvir and Hrothi

Tyria. (3)

Dras

Kypiq

Neran

Azeron. (1)

Tyria. (1)

To'resk and Janoa

Azeron. (2)

Tyria. (2)

The Waerd

Remember that everything is subject to change. If I have missed any announcements from kingdoms, feel free to either PM me, or respond in this thread.

Count Einzbern of Aichhalt.

Kingdom of Ashland.

Duchy of Sanctaphandri.

Seated in Darmindatch.

7/15/2017 2:30:39 AM #46

It seems your asking for unaffiliated domains to say things as well, Barony/Township going Brudvir

7/15/2017 2:53:18 AM #47

Posted By Turalyon at 7:30 PM - Fri Jul 14 2017

It seems your asking for unaffiliated domains to say things as well, Barony/Township going Brudvir

Cool cool. Be sure to get that supporter pack with your guild before domain selection comes around.

Until then, I'll use the yellow highlight tool for layaway/planned backers.

Kingdom of Ashland.

Duchy of Sanctaphandri.

Seated in Darmindatch.

7/15/2017 4:13:20 AM #48

the idea of a separate post for banter and such why sounds good probably would not work.

but i do like ur new idea of creating a new listing with tittle pledges of those who are undecided and awaiting domain selection because why i know kingdoms angle u first brought up ins bound to have issues as already being seen i know for sure the idea of knowing who is undecided and awaiting the tribes of there choice is a very good idea!!!

and i must say a new thread on it would not go astray. and maybe a mod can sticky it. omg it could be our first server sticky!!!

which i would support completly.

Click Banner To Visit County. Join me on Discord: https://discord.gg/V6aCA2X

7/15/2017 6:28:46 AM #49

Have Tyria and Azeron shown interest in the To'resk/Janoa? Would Tyria be in line for that kingdom?

Makes sense if the To'resk kingdom is named Tyria. I like it

7/15/2017 11:56:44 AM #50

Even if a Kingdom says they are going to pick a certain biome/tribe, that may very easily change the moment they get a look at a map of the continent.

7/15/2017 4:24:27 PM #51

Posted By MusaKn at 11:28 PM - Fri Jul 14 2017

Have Tyria and Azeron shown interest in the To'resk/Janoa? Would Tyria be in line for that kingdom?

Haha totally. Phoenicians of Elyria!

7/15/2017 4:40:15 PM #52

Posted By MusaKn at 11:28 PM - Fri Jul 14 2017

Yes, they are. I should add bold text to show who is first in line.

Kingdom of Ashland.

Duchy of Sanctaphandri.

Seated in Darmindatch.

7/15/2017 4:56:15 PM #53

Thanks for this Corin. I just wish more of the Kingdoms would give us an idea of places they are looking. I don't care if the priority they assign is correct. I have looked over the kingdoms and frankly none of them have stood out to me, of course I will not be much into the whole kingdom moving up through society aspect. I am interested in the Survival, exploration, and crafting side so Tribe was more important to me than Kingdom. I am looking at Brudvir, Neran, and lastly Janoa and the difference between choosing Brudvir or Neran could be made based on how strict the Kingdom that gets it turns out to seem.

7/15/2017 6:57:57 PM #54

Backer Level: Mayor Desired tribes (in order of preference): Brudvir, Neran, To'resk, Dras, Waerd Town: Wildhaven Town focus: Trade and Entertainment center

Mayor "Mother of Cats" Marlette, Wildhaven, Kingdom of Riftwood Friend code: C734C5

8/17/2017 5:44:06 PM #55

Judging from the poll, my preferred will be one of the last picked so it'll be a surprise for me :p

10/10/2017 1:21:11 AM #56

I have updated the OP with each kingdom's recruitment thread (if any), along with King Matthias's kingdom name.

I assume that is King Mathias, as I have been sitting back for a while. Is there any other information I have missed about each kingdom's intended tribe?

Kingdom of Ashland.

Duchy of Sanctaphandri.

Seated in Darmindatch.