COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE GENERAL
Kingdoms and Tribes

Now that we've had write ups and Q&As to cover the 8 launch tribes, I was wondering what the EU server is going to look like in terms of PC kingdoms and their tribes. Do we have any idea which trbies won't be PC led? If there are two Kingdoms looking at one tribe? I'm curious to hear what's happening :)

7/12/2017 2:20:24 PM #1

Nowadays there are 8 kingdoms, I assume all of them are going to pick during Domain Selection rather than break their community and look for specific tribe.

I think we need more info about each tribe before see official preferences. Know more about each biome and the variety of architecture could help people decide. The only think setted is there will exist one double kingdom through Eu, so it could have more than 2 main tribes.

Leaders and Headers are hidening their choise in order to have any advantage at Domain Selection. Also, many big groups are waiting until that period to choose the better pick option.

7/12/2017 2:34:22 PM #2

It's as Gammea said, but you can make easily a Golden list as it's not so hard to think about. For instance you know almost for sure the first king to pick domain and possible preferrences.

The most uncertain are the last picks but almost for sure all kingdoms will go for PC lead.

Duke of Lyrhia

7/16/2017 5:23:51 PM #3

What we do know is that Demalion gets first pick, and will probably pick Neran as one of their two tribes (they got two kingdoms). Nirath will pick last, ie. get whatever is left. The rest is more fuzzy :P

House Storm

7/16/2017 6:18:00 PM #4

I might be boring as I do not care much for the dance, but:

Is there really that much hostility/distrust/competition or what have you between the kingdoms so they cant sit down and work out who wants what biome/tribe in a peacefull manner?

Last pick might become devestating for whoever goes last with all this silence, although it could have been another kingdoms second favorite tribe..

Would think of it as great oppurtunity to forge grateful allies instead of going the other way and screwing everyone over in hopes of coming out on top.

7/17/2017 4:27:51 AM #5

Posted By Thor at 6:23 PM - Sun Jul 16 2017

What we do know is that Demalion gets first pick, and will probably pick Neran as one of their two tribes (they got two kingdoms). Nirath will pick last, ie. get whatever is left. The rest is more fuzzy :P

I bet they will go Neran (1st kingdom) and Brudvr/Horthi (2nd kingdom)

7/17/2017 4:49:19 AM #6

Do different kingdoms have different tribes? I am so confused.. If that is the case. I want to play Kypiq, but I have no idea what Kingdom I am joining, what guild I should join. I need to figure all this out asap. lol

Click Banner To Visit County. Join me on Discord: https://discord.gg/V6aCA2X

7/17/2017 5:02:08 AM #7

Is easy mate wait after Domain Selection and you will know wich Kingdom will play the squirrel 😆 . And is not about to join a Guild in Coe , you will join a settlement with different guilds, school etc .etc The meaning of Guild in this game is different than other mmo. Caspian explain it some where.

7/17/2017 9:02:53 PM #8

Posted By Fenrer at 8:18 PM - Sun Jul 16 2017

I might be boring as I do not care much for the dance, but:

Is there really that much hostility/distrust/competition or what have you between the kingdoms so they cant sit down and work out who wants what biome/tribe in a peacefull manner?

Last pick might become devestating for whoever goes last with all this silence, although it could have been another kingdoms second favorite tribe..

Would think of it as great oppurtunity to forge grateful allies instead of going the other way and screwing everyone over in hopes of coming out on top.

SBS has made it a question of money. Those with the most money get to pick freely. Why would they relinquish that right to deal with those who have paid less? It would be ideal (perhaps especially for us in Nirath :P), but not very likely.

House Storm

8/2/2017 7:41:36 AM #9

What should a bard sing if there is no history yet? And what should a writer write in that case?

And what should I do, as all my ancestors had been Brudvir?

House Pyrros

8/16/2017 1:08:08 PM #10

Posted By GaivsPhilippvs at 05:27 AM - Mon Jul 17 2017

Posted By Thor at 6:23 PM - Sun Jul 16 2017

I bet they will go Neran (1st kingdom) and Brudvr/Horthi (2nd kingdom)

Thats assuming both those kingdoms will be next to each other on the map. Much like a double duchy/county/town, currently you have to have those places next to each other, otherwise it's two separate locations.

Until we have an idea what the map looks like, we don't know which tribes will be connected by borders, so it's hard to guess what a second pick for a double kingdom will be.... not even the leader of a double kingdom can predict that. Sure they'll have plenty of choice, but unless all tribes have borders with all other tribes, you'll never know which tribes can be connected together.

8/16/2017 1:30:56 PM #11

I'd also like to add that we have not yet merged accounts so we have no idea what the IP number of each EU monarchs will be.

What we know is that the monarch with the highest IP will select first than in descending order the others will follow.

That The Demalion Empire monarch is Vaiser and has a double kingdom which as Nagash said will both need to share a border.

Between now and Domain selection a lot of things can happen and table be flipped.

• account merging (or not merging ....;)
  • server map

We can bet that those two events and a few others like the new KoE mechanism for conquest and any new info that we might get till domain selection will trigger new renewed shadow play and diplomatic actions and reactions.

Lets enjoy our blissful ignorance while the big fish are deep into the dance already, the time when we'll need to worry about those things will come fast enough!

8/24/2017 8:08:51 AM #12

Posted By markof at 3:30 PM - Wed Aug 16 2017

Lets enjoy our blissful ignorance while the big fish are deep into the dance already, the time when we'll need to worry about those things will come fast enough!

If we only knew how fast that would come.

If it takes to long, some dancers may tire before the music even starts :)