COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Powerful Women: Lady Gamers of Elyria

Dear Constant Readers,

While there’s no doubt that all the people of Elyria are fascinating and talented, I find myself enchanted by the exploits of the awesome women behind the screen investing their time in Chronicles of Elyria.

So – with the help of the VMI – I hope to bring you a running column that gives you a peek into the powerful women gamers of Elyria you’re most interested in.

But I can’t do it without you! I want to know which female gamers in the Elyrian community you want to know better. I can’t guarantee they’ll all agree to interviews, but I will try to get them to share a little piece of themselves with you. Nominate the women you’d like to see interviewed in the comments below.

And, as always fellow Elyrians, if you can’t be good, be good at it.

Victoria M. Xildithas

7/15/2017 5:18:07 PM #1

I think getting an interview with Vye would be awesome and worth a read. She is kinda a big deal at SBS soooo that would be awesome to see.

7/15/2017 5:20:29 PM #2

My vote goes to Cynnwynn

Alt text

7/15/2017 5:35:05 PM #3

Just to add another name, Narkari from Fennec Academy.

7/15/2017 5:38:19 PM #4

Great! Thank you folks! Keep those names coming, and upvote the nominees already here!

7/15/2017 5:49:45 PM #5

En's literally cryptic character lore posts are a powerful contribution from a woman gamer.

7/15/2017 6:04:14 PM #6

Hellmoon! One, she's awesome, and two, shes a mod, so that's interesting!

7/15/2017 6:28:34 PM #7

Good luck snagging her for an interview, but I sure would buy a magazine interviewing Queen Rowena of Blackheart!

Queen Ieana Kallar of Aranor would be a good read too! (They're doing a podcast, by the way--looking forward to catching that!)

I'm convinced Kitlandria Bokhest may just be the hardest working woman in NA-E. (Neck and neck with a certain transparent arachnid, at least...)

I have my eye on several other remarkable ladies who are as-of-yet relatively undiscovered talents sure to blaze across the skies of Elyria sooner or later--but I'm keeping them to myself for now. ;)

Cant wait to read your work, Spider!

DPBoD2.jpg

7/15/2017 6:56:22 PM #8

I nominate Caeoltoiri for an interview, it would be really interesting for people to learn about how she basically went from super-CoE-fan to a community manager.

NA-E -> Vornair -> The Conclave of Aritaur -> Asy'Lloer+North Aetheria http://avatarsofelysia.wixsite.com/home

7/15/2017 7:02:23 PM #9

Interview with Kitlandria Bokest, yeah! =D

7/15/2017 7:03:47 PM #10

I would like to nominate ills, Eltanin and Mehlli.

These three woman are amazingly talented and extremely smart, for me personally I would say they are the face of Tryggr, they offer so many things to not just the Kingdom of Tryggr, but to the whole of the Selene Server. I would highly advise to take some time to talk to them, you will be very surprised and taken back on who they are and what they offer.

Thanks TheGlassSpider for creating this, always amazing to see people doing things like this.

7/15/2017 7:09:43 PM #11

Posted By RagnarokEU at 2:03 PM - Sat Jul 15 2017

These three woman are amazingly talented and extremely smart, for me personally I would say they are the face of Tryggr, they offer so many things to not just the Kingdom of Tryggr, but to the whole of the Selene Server. I would highly advise to take some time to talk to them, you will be very surprised and taken back on who they are and what they offer.

Thanks TheGlassSpider for creating this, always amazing to see people doing things like this.

I will add to this. Outside of the Triumvir. Ills and Eltanin are some of the most active in discord. with Eltanin doing a ton of work for the community as a whole.

Mehlli also has my vote. Someone who's dealt with the adversity she dealt with from her past community. She's came into Tryggr and been welcomed and been a great contributor for discussions and ideas.

These three women are indeed a very public and very strong force within Tryggr and fully embrace our methodologies and our culture.

7/15/2017 7:33:35 PM #12

Posted By RagnarokEU at 8:03 PM - Sat Jul 15 2017

I'd also like to support these three nominations.

@Ills has been one of the pillars of activity in Tryggr and instrumental in assisting with our Norse translations she has quickly become one of our most esteemed members and Tryggr wouldn't be the same without her

@Mehlli walked into Tryggr and I could've sworn she'd been there since the day we founded it....her personality and wit have become a cornerstone of Tryggr voice & text chat and as she was recently named a CoE discord Mod others see what we see daily

@Eltaninroses where do I start...she has not only been one of the most active people on discord but her ideas and insight have become something that I value highly she is without a doubt a woman I'd say would do the CoE community proud in all regards and work her fingers to the bone to to help us reach our full potential

7/15/2017 7:44:49 PM #13

I would like to nominate Epaberri and Takhia, they are wonderful people who have helped hugely in making the Chronicles of Equine community a reality.

7/15/2017 8:04:52 PM #14

My vote is for @Gammea!

One of the most contributing members of the wiki (in spanish and in english) Co-editor and translator of Heraldo de Elyria (the spanish fansite), and a very lovely and helpful woman in the community :D

7/15/2017 9:18:27 PM #15

These are some fabulous nominations! I've already got some feelers out for the first feature, but know that I'll be reaching out to more of the ladies on this list as time allows - looks like we've got enough features here for at least six months.

And I am not at all surprised at the number of stunning ladies working hard to make this the awesome community it is.

If I haven't reached out to you (as a nominee) or your nominee, please be patient with me. I'm only one scribe :-)