COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Dear "Protectors of the Web"

Imagine, you're a gamer (truly a stretch, I know). Dissatisfied with your current selection, you aimlessly wander through the YouTubes. You stumble across a video roughly titled "Top Upcoming MMOs" - could it show any promise? Could this video inform you of a game that truly breaks the mold?

Sadly, it does not.

You listlessly browse the comments of a video that has lost your attention, showcasing games that never held it - and what's this? A lone comment, a small beacon of hope with a meager 5 likes; "What about Chronicles of Elyria?"

Fast forward, you're a now ex-forum lurker, entranced with your find. "Finally," you think to yourself, "a proposal that makes sense! New ideas, fresh material, and above all; the proposed "rope bridge" approach that convinces me this won't be the next Star Citizen!"

You decide to contribute, even if only a little, and select the smallest pledge available - you enter your basic billing information, select "Checkout" - wait, NO!

You forgot to agree to the terms and conditions.

...But wait, what's this?

Your info is still there; unaffected by your blunder! Any other site would have forced you to re-enter this information, costing you upwards of 5 seconds, but not this site... In awe, in wonder, you bask in the revelation that, even in the details, this team has managed to impress you once again.

I'm on a horse.

7/16/2017 12:38:50 AM #1

Don't BS me boi. You need at least Founder tier to be on a horse.

Everyone's so fake nowadays.

Count Einzbern of Aichhalt.

Kingdom of Ashland.

Duchy of Sanctaphandri.

Seated in Darmindatch.

7/16/2017 12:39:55 AM #2

Truly the pinnacle of introductory threads. +1

7/16/2017 12:52:22 AM #3

Plus 1. Be a bard my friend, your words are awesome.

7/16/2017 1:03:02 AM #4

Posted By DoctorFaust at 7:52 PM - Sat Jul 15 2017

Plus 1. Be a bard my friend, your words are awesome.

Just needs a spider whip, and a didgeridoo.

KS Backer 750 Friend Code: 8FF2A7

7/16/2017 1:46:41 AM #5

Isn't it looked down upon because if it reloads your information it's telling the user it is being saved by the site owner to reload it? Usually has to be a separate option,

I don't know anymore.