COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE DOMAINS
[EU] Pueblo de Iponuba English Version

Hello to everyone, I am pleased to tell you that I finally have part of my project developed, I encourage you to take a look and comment, accept criticisms of improvement. See you at the tavern.

I present you to the Town of Iponuba:

Iponuba can be located within the Kingdom of Nirath, more concretely in the County of Tarsis.

After the fracture, when the Tribes of Mann fled in various directions, the caravans of Brudvir (Neran or Hrothi, depending on the biome in which we find ourselves) arrived for the first time the vast valleys of the countryside (close to a great source of Water, such as the sea or river, or under a mountain, depending on the breed). Upon arrival they found small groups of ancient Proto-Neran scattered over these vast lands inhabiting simple huts built of adobe, stone songs and hurdles. These first settlers chose the place as settlement due to the fertility of their lands, suitable for the cultivation of the cereal, as well as for the excellent pastures for the breeding of the cattle.

After the winters, and due to the unstoppable increase in population density, the prosperous town decided to expand into the commercial area, which helped its great flowering and continue to occupy its basic activities as the main source of commerce, increasing and perfecting the Crafts To attract new inhabitants and new offices.

Iponuba will be governed by a council formed in principle by the heads of the family of Iponuba being later progressively replaced by the Masters of the Guilds that have settled in Iponuba. The maximum representation of the Council will be reflected in the Mayor, being currently Cratos Escauro, whose family has been leading the Mayor since its origins. Both the Mayor and the members of the Council shall ensure compliance and perfect development of the laws of Iponuba, as well as work for the perfect development and growth of the Guilds, Brotherhoods, Schools or Associations that have settled as well as its inhabitants, Thus achieving the greatest comfort and prosperity for Iponuba.

Anyone who is interested in growing and developing in Iponuba do not hesitate to contact me in the Discord (Cratos # 5395), we also have our own channel.

We wait for you.

Os guste o no, la historia esta de nuestra parte