COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
What Profession Kit will you purchase [POLL]

What Profession Kit will you purchase POLL (These kits are limited to one per type, per account.) Multiple picks allowed

Going off the Wiki write up.

7/25/2017 12:15:13 AM #1

Hear is the source the wiki got that from: https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/19128/ep-kits-and-item-projection?page=1#106
Re-reading it, it is unclear if he meant one kit from each category, or one of each type (as in item).

Poll still useful for telling what professions people want most though.

7/25/2017 1:39:32 AM #2

Poor candle maker getting no votes.

ref This game was a dream. Its dead now.

7/25/2017 1:56:10 AM #3

Candlemakers are gonna be rich- they'll always be in demand because it'll get dark and you don't want torches in your homes. There are so few of them, many will be welcomed by their nobles or mayors and can expect support in their profession.

Especially if they use bees wax, then they can make money from honey, too. Can even go for the triple combo and grow flowers and be a florist.

NA-W "Angelica"

7/25/2017 2:29:40 AM #4

Well, I don't know about the veracity of the information in that Wiki in terms of how up to date it is but if there is a hunter pack available to me then that is the one that I would personally pick. It is a good starting profession that leads into plenty of others.

7/25/2017 2:39:49 AM #5

i think it ant worth picking a craft till you know what tribe you will be as some tribes just wont be suitable for planned busness.

so would realy not plan any thing till after domain selection so you can know what options u realy have.

as we talking about ep this is somthing that is gentry and above so domain selection will determine every thing about your future.

so i guess we all need to hold our plans till it happens.

Click Banner To Visit County. Join me on Discord: https://discord.gg/V6aCA2X

7/25/2017 2:44:05 AM #6

Well, I would disagree. I do know what tribe I am most likely to pick and hunting will be possible within multiple tribes and biomes. Got to work on that bowmanship skill somehow right?

7/25/2017 2:46:55 AM #7

Posted By mandrake1980 at 9:39 PM - Mon Jul 24 2017

i think it ant worth picking a craft till you know what tribe you will be as some tribes just wont be suitable for planned busness.

so would realy not plan any thing till after domain selection so you can know what options u realy have.

as we talking about ep this is somthing that is gentry and above so domain selection will determine every thing about your future.

You also shouldn't dedicate to something until you've actually tried it.

7/25/2017 2:52:20 AM #8

Who is dedicating to anything with this? It's just a poll for how we feel right now.

7/25/2017 3:44:54 AM #9

Sigh ... I can't seem to settle on less than six. I'm gonnna be so overextended :(

7/25/2017 3:55:27 AM #10

Well you can attempt to do other jobs in game but you cant buy the kit for them before the game starts.

7/25/2017 7:09:59 AM #11

I see candle makers and glass blowers to be very profitable.

7/25/2017 9:36:18 AM #12

I was asked about medic/healer (could use Herbalist & Alchemist) and architect ( Could use Carpentry and Mason) still feel they are lacking elements of the fields.

7/25/2017 9:43:27 AM #13

Posted By mandrake1980 at 10:39 PM - Mon Jul 24 2017

I feel most will move to the tribe/biome to get the skills they want. Most skills should be available in all the tribes/biome with a few exceptions. Most members/players have guilds already created around these skills. So really depends on how you want to proceed and in what order. Not everyone will do it the same way,

I joined adventurer guild so I took the following: Hunter, Cartographer, Explorer, would want some sort of warrior kit if those will be available. (So hoping this will be added)

7/25/2017 11:44:16 AM #14

I am surprised that hunter is 3rd, even though I picked it myself.

7/25/2017 11:57:45 AM #15

DisCOUNTing I am a count because that would pretty much stop me from being an explorer and that would be my first choice. There are like 5 others I would look into. Hunter I guess would be at the top. But maybe I would want to be a Boyer/Fletcher. But part of me is toying with the idea of playing a witch so Herbalist, Animal Trainer, Astrologist, Alchemist may be my choice. But as a Count, maybe their are other skills and kits yet to be announced that would be good for being one?