COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Guild Tokens question

During the anniversary month, one of the contests was to donate guild tokens to your guild, but plenty of things change over the course of development. So I have a couple of questions that I'm having trouble remembering if they have been answered or not.

Are only guild leaders allowed to spend Guild Tokens on the guild?

Can we have multiple guild leaders to an individual guild?

Follow up question would be, what if two guilds that previously had tokens donated decide they want to merge?

Since guilds can have a certain amount of influence, can two decide to merge in game; combining their influence? Or would they be forced to leave one guild and their influence behind, while joining the other separately?

7/28/2017 2:39:23 AM #1

Due to the changes I believe that the Guild and Village Tokens should reset. Sadly a lot of people were left out.

7/28/2017 3:27:25 AM #2

Posted By Shado8 at 9:39 PM - Thu Jul 27 2017

Due to the changes I believe that the Guild and Village Tokens should reset. Sadly a lot of people were left out.

Do you have a quote or link for that? Are you referring to V3 of the website?

8/4/2017 2:21:30 PM #3

Would love to get a Devs thoughts on these, even if its not concrete yet.

Last couple of times I've signed on discord just as Caspian has gotten off. Perfect timing! lol

8/7/2017 6:33:26 PM #4

Would love to see an answer to these questions too, the best I could find info wise on this is from DJ #13

"There is a trade-off, however. If you perform research on the equipment of an organization, such as a Guild or School, you're implicitly agreeing to share all discoveries you make with the institution. The effect is quite different depending on the institution. If you make a discovery as part of school, they will turn around and make the information freely available to everyone. On the other hand, a Guild will often go and Patent the technology, granting them sole and exclusive rights to utilize the new knowledge."

That sorta hints at that you could share or maybe transfer the patent rights to the other guild/school etc...but shrug

"Diplomacy is the velvet glove that cloaks the fist of power"

8/9/2017 5:30:36 PM #5

Posted By Troy Defi at

During the anniversary month, one of the contests was to donate guild tokens to your guild, but plenty of things change over the course of development. So I have a couple of questions that I'm having trouble remembering if they have been answered or not.

Are only guild leaders allowed to spend Guild Tokens on the guild?

Can we have multiple guild leaders to an individual guild?

Follow up question would be, what if two guilds that previously had tokens donated decide they want to merge?

Since guilds can have a certain amount of influence, can two decide to merge in game; combining their influence? Or would they be forced to leave one guild and their influence behind, while joining the other separately?

Hello and thanks for your patience while I investigated the correct answers for you.

1. Yes, Guild tokens are meant to be spent by the guild leader.
  2. No, there is only 1 leader of a guild.

Your 3rd and 4th questions are not able to be answered at this time as we have not released the details on merging accounts.

This thread may be of some help.

Thank you and have a great day.

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."