COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
County of Karrah

I am the Lord of the Grand County of Karrah. The county is located in the Duchy of Singraven, in the Kingdom of Bordweall. We are in NA-E. We strive for a mix of PvE and PvP elements. We will be on the front lines of our home duchy, Singraven. I am one of the more aggressively minded counts in the duchy so we will be protecting the borders while helping maintaining order in the inner counties of Singraven. The focus of the county will be to produce part of the kingdoms military tech whilst also producing civil tech to help improve the lives of Bordweall citizens. I would like to have the towns that would like to switch between researching techs to stay in the back of the county and the towns, most likely to be named baronies, that are on the front to focus on military tech and production of arms and protection. The way Singraven will be set up is the aggressive/defensive leaders will be on the outskirts and the peaceful/productive leaders will be in the heart of the duchy supporting their protectors.

All in all I'm looking for individuals that have a love of exploration to keep an eye on borders, and to scout out territory I deem an interest for expansion.

I also need groups/individuals that love combat focuses in these games. We will need a nice force to protect our portion of Singraven.

I also need groups/individuals that love research and deem it a necessary part of growth for society.

Finally I need people who found interest in the building/architect mechanics. being a front line county looking to protect Singraven I will need magnificent forts and walls to stand against any flood of bodies looking to invade my lands. These same builders and architects will be needed to develop the lands to make it more efficient.

All parties will be fairly compensated, more so if they are loyal workers for Singraven only.

If you have any other skills you think can be used for a county such as I please message me on discord. (Earl Drax Baxton)

https://discord.gg/cceK6X5

SHIELD WALL STRONG!

7/30/2017 2:40:17 AM #1

BUMP!!!

7/31/2017 1:53:54 PM #2

So freaking AWESOME!!!!!!!

7/31/2017 6:25:53 PM #3

These custom coat of arm's are pretty sick aren't they?

7/31/2017 9:21:42 PM #4

Uh... yeah!! lol. I just love the work she put into it. Like I still have this smile on my face of how amazing it turned out. :)