COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Inventory and sparks

I Bought the bloodline tier (rank 4) and then after bought the same tier as a gift for a friend then after that I bought 600 EP adding up to my current ranking of (rank 7)

so here is my issue:

It lists the Bloodline tier comes with 3 sparks of life and right now it only shows 2 sparks on my account. the other issue I am having is my Inventory is "Empty" just another note my friend is having the same issue both for sparks and inventory

any help?

8/10/2017 11:40:50 AM #1

Missing one spark is know bug and will be fixed later. Me and many others experience the same issue.

Backer #12. Friend code: 9B7EDE.

Kypiq mayor of Willowhaven - Crossstone - Whiteraven Rock - Tryggr

Join Whiteraven Rock Discord (https://discord.gg/ppTBAqs)

8/10/2017 12:03:05 PM #2

Posted By Nahkahiiri at 07:40 AM - Thu Aug 10 2017

Missing one spark is know bug and will be fixed later. Me and many others experience the same issue.

well thats good to know the sparks are a bug.

but my inventory is messed up and shows up Empty. Is that a bug too or at-least a known one? Awhile back I replied to one of the other people that said that the inventory was bugged but was said then after that it was resolved however when I checked mine it still showed up Empty.

So is the inventory still bugged or no?

http://imgur.com/a/SM197

8/10/2017 3:39:05 PM #3

Hello KuroYurei, thanks for alerting us to your issue.

Please email us (and have your friend email us) @ [email protected] from the email address attached to the CoE account and we'll figure out what is up with your inventory.

The "1 spark missing" issue is known and we're currently working on a resolution.

Thank you!

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

8/11/2017 1:03:22 AM #4

Posted By Serpentius at 11:39 AM - Thu Aug 10 2017

Hello KuroYurei, thanks for alerting us to your issue.

Please email us (and have your friend email us) @ [email protected] from the email address attached to the CoE account and we'll figure out what is up with your inventory.

The "1 spark missing" issue is known and we're currently working on a resolution.

Thank you!

sent the email :)

8/16/2017 5:40:03 PM #5

Got it and created internal ticket to resolve.!

The Devs are looking into it and I will lock this thread but will update you directly via your email from the ticket.

Thank you!

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."