COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Whats in a Pack?

I am looking to get a Proprietor kit, does it come with land a house or is there a place I can find a list of all things included?

8/17/2017 2:29:28 PM #1

Just click as if you were going to buy it. It states all it has in it

United we stand. Divided we fall. Friend Code: ABF605 Click my Banner to find out more

8/17/2017 3:57:33 PM #2

It doesn't come with land or a house, but it does come with 500 exposition points. You can use these to purchase land and possibly a house during exposition. As Varrgrym said if you click the buy button under the various packages it will list the items that come with the package. You can also go to this post to get an idea of what kind of stuff you can buy with EP

Take this CoE Character Census so that the community can see where people are planning to start and what tribes they want!

Friend Code: 4E637C

8/18/2017 1:44:26 PM #3

Every pack has a chance for you to inherit parents land. With higher gentry packs you will be able to spawn in some of the more favorable families. The Elyrian will have some options not as many as the gentry, (which are land owners) there is less of a chance to be gentry with the Elyrian pack, because their family may not start out as land owners.

If a home is your priority, you will have a place to call home immediately. Unless orphan.

Basically you are guaranteed a home above mayor with a villa, anyone lower gets no promise. You will have to work with your family to earn the inheritance.