COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE GENERAL
Wanted: Virtori followers

If you want to play as a devout virtori contact me.

Specifically contact me on discord;

Varuian Maulvorn#1062

I am offering an opportunity for you to get involved in setting up devout Virtori organisations, if this is something you want then contact the Discord ID shown above.

10/22/2017 7:54:34 PM #1

Specifically contact me on discord;

Varuian Maulvorn#1062

10/23/2017 1:19:58 AM #2

I am sorry but why all the hate guys all Maulvorn is looking for is a community of people to play with. I know he has quite a bit of zeal when it comes to the Vitori but it is a valid play style.

10/23/2017 3:39:30 PM #3

Posted By Zerbe at 02:19 AM - Mon Oct 23 2017

I am sorry but why all the hate guys all Maulvorn is looking for is a community of people to play with. I know he has quite a bit of zeal when it comes to the Vitori but it is a valid play style.

I agree, it's a valid playstyle.

10/26/2017 1:01:54 PM #4

I don't think he's getting any hate, i think his first post is just getting downvoted because it contains little to no information about the group he is proposing to make. His second post has been upvoted because he's saying how to contact him in discord.

Considering how much effort Maulvorn puts into other threads like his horse based threads, this thread seems pretty bare indeed.

10/26/2017 2:06:27 PM #5

Posted By Nagash at 2:01 PM - Thu Oct 26 2017

I don't think he's getting any hate, i think his first post is just getting downvoted because it contains little to no information about the group he is proposing to make. His second post has been upvoted because he's saying how to contact him in discord.

Considering how much effort Maulvorn puts into other threads like his horse based threads, this thread seems pretty bare indeed.

Because I want to use this thread as a means to ascertain in the Selene community who wants to play a Virtori playstyle, I made the original post on my phone and haven't got to updating the OP.

10/26/2017 2:28:36 PM #6

Updated OP.

10/30/2017 9:33:48 AM #7

Posted By Nagash at 2:01 PM - Thu Oct 26 2017

Agree...we got no info at all. Looks like you were rushing in writing this post.

10/30/2017 12:55:39 PM #8

I think that the post is a bit premature as the local tribe that he gets may not be a Vitori worshipping tribe. None of us know what biome we will be able to choose from yet.

Granted, if you have no loyalties to a kingdom, dukedom, or county, you can choose where you want to be.

Countess of Tarnham

County Tarnham, Rhynelands Duchy, Vornair. Luna Server (NA-E)

3/1/2018 1:31:07 PM #9

I think his tribe likely will be Virtori if he's pledged to a double kingdom and the monarch has stated that is their preference. Will have to wait and see though :)

Personally, I know my own will likely be virtori - the monarch, Vaizer (Demalion) is the EU double-backer who has stated they have preferences for Hrothi-Neran-Brudvir, so I would expect to have those options. It becomes less predicatable with single backer monarchs until after selection.

3/1/2018 1:36:53 PM #10

Posted By Oracle at 12:31 AM - Fri Mar 02 2018

I think his tribe likely will be Virtori if he's pledged to a double kingdom and the monarch has stated that is their preference. Will have to wait and see though :)

Did you really need to bump this thread? More so when it's clear Maulvorn won't be on this server, unless he plans to split up time playing a duke on another server.

3/1/2018 1:39:35 PM #11

As mentioned by Gunnlang this thread is out of date at this time from my knowledge and of enough age to warrant a lock from necro'ing.

Please feel free to start a new thread on said topic if so desire! :)