COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN MEDIA
Cattwo's Chronicles of Art

Just gonna, gently revamp this entire thing and revive it. Aaay

Gonna keep this as like a gallery, I'll keep my commissions and rules down bellow and this first post the gallery. It may get long so I may switch this someday. Anywho, here we go. Once again, it me art.

???

Who?

The first design of some shenanigans I'm planning for my character. It'll be some fun fluff!! It's also really the first art piece I've colored in a couple months I'm really excited!! Things are looking up and she's really cute!!!

Betulla

Tulle Image

The character I plan to play initially in Chronicles of Elyria!! Current design as a Brudvir, Baronness. We're debating right now what barons should be called in our duchy lol!!

Betulla 1st

Original Tulla

Tulla's original design. She's still theoretically a Brudvir here but I wasn't, uh, sticking very well to the design aesthetic lmao. Still really like this one though.

Compare

Sionnon Compare

So when I came back to this thread I found my really old concept for Sionnon and I lowkey mentally went and screamed into a pillow. Flashbacking to the Free Kingdom and also just. -gestures- smdh

Decided to redesign her a bit, I think she'd be fun to write about still!! So here's the two new designs next to the original.

10/28/2017 11:35:40 PM #1

Cutie Commissions Page

Regular Commissions Page

10/28/2017 11:35:44 PM #2

Commission Contract

• Please contact me through either email or DM me if you're interested! *I'll only be taking Elyria themed commissions if you contact me here, just a heads up.
  • Allow me up to a months time to finish up your commission. <3
  • Payment is required once the initial sketch is done and has been shown to you.
  • Please note that I'm best with humanoids! But I am more than willing to expand my skills so don't be afraid to ask.

Open Slots

1. Taken
  2. Open
  3. Open
  4. Open
  5. Open

Waitlist

1. N/A

10/28/2017 11:42:44 PM #3

Nice sketches. Good luck on your endeavor to Queen-ship! I like her tone.

10/29/2017 3:38:13 AM #4

Lovely! Can't wait to see more :)

11/3/2018 12:10:27 AM #5

-waves hands around to revive the thread- Look I actually did things.