COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE DOMAINS
Settlement of Staghorn
+15

Hello stranger or not stranger who ever you might be. I'm sir Elysian Strongstag, Chairman of Staghorn and Grandmaster of the mercenary army Wandering Souls.

Staghorn as said is stronghold located in Duchy of Sarnur and County of Grimaz Izril so being small part of Demalion Empire. For those who needs to know what kinda settlement it will be, atm it looks like this will be Hrothi settlement but all tribes are welcome, we will just live in a mountain.

What makes Staghorn bit different from other settlements in the Sarnur Duchy and maybe even in Demalion is that it will be home to Wandering Souls (mercenary army) and will be partly build to support it as I'm also one of two grand masters of that army. Even thought Wandering Souls is big part of Staghorn it wont be only part of it and I plan to offer good growing ground for strong community and safe area to spend your days and live your life. I plan to grow into barony in future but this might change depending how the game mechanics are working.

Staghorn will be ruled by guildmaster council and chairman of that council will be me. How to get to that council you may ask, well you will need to be part of a guild in Staghorn and be selected as guildmaster by other members of that guild. Next question might be: What kinda guilds there will be? Well I'm glad you asked as they are listed in next segment of this post!

Guilds: My plan is to have guild for every aspect of things from Iron Bulwark to farmers so everybody has change to voice their opinion.

Guilds that are already part of the council:

Military and safety of the settlement:

Main military force will be those soldiers, recruits and knights of Wandering Souls that are either at start of their training, off duty or otherwise unable or not qualified to work as mercenary. Captain of this "stationary division" will be one of the knights. In battle situations this divison will be under normal command chain. Also to increase Staghorns defensive capability all those who want it will be offered basic training with either spear and shield, sword and shield or bow. In worst case scenario civilians with weapon training will be called to defend the walls.

Staghorn Discord

12/25/2017 7:03:33 PM #1
+1

Bump

2/23/2018 4:13:48 PM #2
+0

eh lets jsut bump this too

2/24/2018 10:14:54 PM #3
+0

Could you please elaborate on this Library of Staghorn? What will they be studying there?

Gladal County / Duchy of Lyon / Demalion Empire

2/25/2018 12:16:02 PM #4
+0

Its for gathering as much knowledge as I can to same place. Atm we have alchemist and healers under our roof and Im currently working with other mayor in Gladal to expand this idea to two settlements (post will be up in next week prolly)

4/1/2018 3:21:25 PM #5
+0

I added link to the post for Scholars guild just now!

5/8/2018 4:30:41 AM #6
+1

bump

11/9/2018 1:33:56 PM #7
+0

Nice set up and strategy.

Hopefully we will be not-too-distant neighbors :)

11/11/2018 2:18:45 PM #8
+0

So we have now officially joined Sarnur Duchy and left Gladal, Im not sure what county there will we join so I will inform more about that when I know more

1/24/2019 5:05:51 PM #9
+0

As you might have noticed I upgraded my pledge to count end of the last year so Staghorn is part of my county, Grimaz Izril

3/8/2019 5:55:31 PM #10
+0

bumb

4/9/2019 6:54:43 PM #11
+0

bumb

5/7/2019 9:15:50 AM #12
+0

bumb

6/13/2019 2:59:40 PM #13
+0

bumb