COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN MEDIA
Azima's Images

Just a picture of some brief background lore of Riftwood featuring our glorious King Ludin Einar, as well as Grand Marshal Azima and Marshal Arbitrus. Two members of his royal Order.

Maybe I'll post some more here, thought some of you guys would enjoy it.

Art by Madboy-art

21 years ago – Ludin and his allies have gained enough traction to march on Hrafnstad. The battle is quick and decisive. Jarl Hult is captured, and Ludin is crowned King at last. Jarl Hult is executed as a traitor in the town square.

12/20/2017 1:01:12 AM #1

To'Resk winning against the mighty Brudvir, in combat? As your friend Azima, I must say. Challenge accepted lol.

Good picture bud!

12/20/2017 1:19:20 AM #2

Posted By Tarvald at 6:01 PM - Tue Dec 19 2017

To'Resk winning against the mighty Brudvir, in combat? As your friend Azima, I must say. Challenge accepted lol.

Good picture bud!

As far as I know, I'm the only To'resk fan in Riftwood haha.

12/20/2017 1:33:38 AM #3

They are supposed to be to'resk? They look more Neran to me. Maybe if they were shorter, greener, and had notable fangs

12/20/2017 1:41:33 AM #4

Posted By MusaKn at 6:33 PM - Tue Dec 19 2017

They are supposed to be to'resk? They look more Neran to me. Maybe if they were shorter, greener, and had notable fangs

Nope, only my character (One on the right) is a To'resk.

2/9/2018 10:10:58 PM #5

Decided to do another pic. A little gritty combat and face smacking with a warhammer seemed like a good idea.

And also an old one I forgot to post on this thread.

Art by Madboy-art

Maybe I should do a story. Pictures motivate me.

2/11/2018 12:39:00 AM #6

Looks really good those pics!

When I am lost, I know I have traveled the farthest. Sayeth the guy jeff. 49F48A =FC