COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA ORGANIZATIONS
Raid Boss Dungeon

Hello there fellow Luna Elyrians.

I want to openly invite any that are interested in assisting with our plan in the new world. The more MannPower we can muster up, the less time it will take.

What is this plan?

Simply put, my idea is to create a dungeon. No, not just some small cage in a basement, but an entirely functioning, decorated, and full dungeon. Think dungeon raid boss-esque.

The ideal location will have the entrance in a natural cave with an intricate locked door that goes into many underground chambers. These chambers will lead to a large throne room where the centerpiece is the Skull Throne. Not sure exactly how it will be created; either decorated of skulls or made of skulls. We’ll know more once game launches, materials are collected, and game mechanics are ironed out.

Behind the Throne will be the entrance to a very large and intricate underground labyrinth that may possibly house some rare and dangerous “pets”. Again, we will learn more in-game.

What is needed for this Dungeon?

Well, first we’re going to need scouts to find a suitable location. Next we’re going to need the MannPower dedicated to hours and hours and days upon days of hard labor to physically tunnel it into creation all while maintaining supplies and secrecy. Finally, we will need treasures to fill it.

How can I help?

There’s lots of needs for support on this project. Whatever you are willing and able is most appreciated.

Scouting

The first thing needed is to find an appropriate location. We want scouts that are able to roam the lands of Luna Elyria and discover possible locations. As said above, we would like it to start in a large natural cave probably in the side of a mountain or with lots of “tunnel-able” land to build out. Scouts must be able to provide a detailed map of the area and also images of the location.

This position is open day 1 and will remain open until an appropriate location is secured.

MannPower

Probably the most important part will be the hours of MannLabor that will be required to dig/tunnel the area. Specifics of this game mechanic are not known, but we can expect it to NOT be a click-repeat venture. If you are interested in digging for hours on end with a beautiful goal in mind, please join us. This position may evolve into an occupant of the Dungeon settlement once completed. There will also be need of Mann as guards, warriors, etc to protect the area and warn of nosy neighbors. These two positions can be interchangeable.

A few guards will be required day 1 or once monetary support begins accumulating. The actual start of the labor will begin once an appropriate location is secured. All MannPower will be required to travel to the chosen location immediately upon command.

Supply Lines

Once we have discovered the location and get started on the labor work, it will be essential to have supply lines in place so the diggers can keep on digging. This portion is two-fold. We will require traveling merchants/traders to pick up supplies from one location and deliver them to our camp or a rendezvous point. This job won’t be so easy though, because you will be required to maintain the utmost secrecy in your actions so as to not draw attention to our location and project. Failing in this requirement may result in dire consequences. On the other end of the line, we will need settlements nearby that are willing to provide the supplies. This will include food, water, clothes, tools, etc. Certain arrangements will be made to ensure an amicable relationship with the settlement’s leader.

These positions will begin once an appropriate location is secured.

Money

Getting right down to it, this project will require funding. There’s also a lot of our supporters that are not going to be within close range of the site to assist in any other way. Monetary support will ensure the purchase of the land to build and the tools to do the building, scouts are paid for their efforts, the MannPower is sufficiently supplied and tended, and the nearby settlements are compensated (unless another mutually acceptable arrangement is made).

*Monetary support will be accumulated from day 1. *

Decorations, items, treasures, etc

Once the dungeon is created, we’re going to need to fill it. Arrangements have already been hashed out for some of the items, but more is always welcome.

Traps and Doors

We require an intricate locked door for the entrance, numerous traps throughout, etc. If you have an idea and would like to try it out, this will be the place.

Cages and Chains

What’s a dungeon without these? Need I say more.

Treasures

The pièce de résistance and the reason for adventurers to dare enter the dungeon will be the hordes of treasures we can load into every chamber. We’ll need loot boxes, legendary items, rare clothes, etc. We want it stuffed to the brim with desired items.

Skulls (and skeletons)

Well, if it doesn’t look scary and unappealing to enter then any one would just waltz up and knock at our door. We don’t want that. Plus we will require enough skulls to decorate or build the Skull Throne. We do already have certain arrangements in place for this, but more is always better here. We’re not picky either, any race and species will do. Although special skulls will be given a place of honor (i.e. a King’s skull). Essentially the Queen is a collector of skulls.

What happens once the Dungeon is built?

That’s when the real fun will begin. We are anticipating this venture will take upwards of 3-6 months after game launch to at least complete the beginning chambers of the project and somewhere around 1-2+ years to be 100% finished and functioning. (In real life terms, not Elyrian time). We expect this site will be the quest for adventurers for numerous reasons.

Stop the bandits from robbing travelers on the road.

An evil wizard in a cave is cursing the nearby towns and causing people to fall ill.

.* *There’s a rumor of a Vampire Queen amassing an undead army to go against the King! **

Let your imagination run wild.

If you plan on joining us, please find the Underdark’s Discord link in the official CoE’s Community Notice Board or send a PM to the True Vampire Queen (Discord handle Vampire_Queen#7556).

If you plan on opposing us, thank you and we look forward to a fun and interesting in-game experience. May your skull find its home in our Queen’s Throne.

~Queen of the Underdark~

1/5/2018 12:23:57 AM #1

Im scured

1/7/2018 3:33:53 PM #2

Posted By Gunghoe at 7:23 PM - Thu Jan 04 2018

Im scured

What exactly are you scared of?

~Queen of the Underdark~

2/10/2018 2:19:40 PM #3

Given the new deviant package for sale, let it be known that any purchasing said package is now a host for the Underdark and welcome to join the dungeon and its creation. grin

~Queen of the Underdark~

12/13/2018 6:06:27 PM #4

I do want to create a dungeon, but I also want to try my hand at world domination, I can see us colaberating in the future but I don't think I'll be joining though, but cool concept. I can't wait to see where this goes.

(My friend code is 5D39A6)

2/7/2019 3:32:27 PM #5

hey i'm planning on running a taming/breeding company. if you need dangerous animals i'm going to attempt to tame pteroguins (we will see have that works out) and would like to trade them.

3/13/2019 10:03:50 PM #6

Seems like a cool idea, where do I sign up?

Disc: Bells#1857