COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE GENERAL
Why so hostile Trygrr ?

Today finally after a very busy week at work I find the time to enter all kingdoms Discord in the Eu server Selene for a nice visit and to drop an "Hi" and to wish "happy new year" to all CoE lover. I started with my own Kingdom Arkadia and naturally no problem there, I continue with Al Kazam and very kindly everyone replay to me. After was the turn of Demalion and I had such great laugh there ...very nice people indeed. So I enter for the 1st time Trygrr and i say " HI I am Duke Gaivs of Arkadia i am hear to visit this fine Kingdom :-) " one person replayed "hello" i say "Hi" and after that i got kicked out and banned O.o . Very astonished asking myself woaaa what i did? What an ungry, rude and unpolite Kingdom is Trygrr. You should be ashamed, In Arkadia, Demalion and Al Kazam we got players from all over the 4 servers and everyone is free to talk , we got nothing to hide and we welcome everyone at the same way. We know there is no love from Trygrr for Arkadia but I belive there sould be at list some sort of respect .

1/7/2018 10:33:12 PM #1

Why so salty Arkadia?

1/7/2018 10:33:24 PM #2

Any desire to discuss issues concerning Tryggr can be PMed to me directly. Otherwise our discord is moderated to ensure only the best have access. Sadly you did not make the cut.

Have a wonderful new year.

1/7/2018 10:37:32 PM #3

Posted By Wrrynth at 10:33 PM - Sun Jan 07 2018

Any desire to discuss issues concerning Tryggr can be PMed to me directly. Otherwise our discord is moderated to ensure only the best have access. Sadly you did not make the cut.

Have a wonderful new year.

SO that is the difference from Arkadia and Trygrr . In Arkadia we don't do cut and everyone is free to talk come and go. and you got the courage to call King Raziel and all Arkadians Despot. Be Ashamed

1/7/2018 10:41:55 PM #4

As I said, if you have kingdom relations to discuss, please shoot me a PM.

I carry my kingdom's shame with me every day. A burden I have to bear. Shame. Shame. Shame. Ring-a-ding.

1/7/2018 10:44:32 PM #5

Might I suggest you read the information on a newly visited Discord server before passing judgement. When you join Nirath you end up initially in The Gates, if you would have read the information there you would have seen the following;
"If you wish to become part of the Kingdom of Nirath you need to first make a post at our forums here: http://forums.nirath.org/category/25/people-of-nirath

Once this is done a recruitment officer will contact you and assign you the appropriate roles so you may take part of our community.

Should you have any questions about Nirath or about joining etc, don't hesitate to post here. A recruitment officer will promply answer your questions.

Should you only wish to hang around and chat, please go to our public tavern the #drunken_phoenix."

When you said "Hi everyone" you were only saying hello to the Recruitment Officers, of which one responded to you and directed you to the Phoenix. Perhaps this respect you believe Nirath should give you, should equally be given by becoming informed before passing a judgement?

"But the Duchess had no common sense, probably because it was, well, too common." - Terry Pratchett
Selene Server Contact for The Older Gamers (TOG) | Friend Code: DE07B6

1/7/2018 11:36:01 PM #6

Posted By Dongiovanna at

everyone is free to talk , we got nothing to hide

So does this mean that opinions contrary to the king's aren't immediately deleted anymore?

1/7/2018 11:57:26 PM #7

Why did you edit your post to remove your reference to Nirath? Don't have the conviction to stand by your statements?

Shame. Shame. Shame. Ring-a-ding.

1/8/2018 1:13:07 AM #8

Since when people need to explain why they dont like someone ? If they dont want you on their discord that's their right .

After reading your post i would do the same as they did. You are saying that you are only there to visit, but what's the point of your visit if as you said knew that they did not like your kingdom ?

1/8/2018 1:22:14 AM #9

The main point is, the EU guys lasted just over a week, into the new year, before trying to start drama again. Surely you could contact someone from these kingdoms on discord, to complain.

Cause I'm really confused the point of this post. Outside of trying to bad mouth them.

1/8/2018 3:21:10 AM #10

A forum post regarding internal Kingdom discord conflicts does not belong on forums and isn't constructive, please contact Trygrr's official representatives regarding issues you have with them. Thread locked <3