COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAMILIES & NOBLE HOUSES
My RL Familys Coat of arms

so my family in RL has a real coat of arms am i able to use my familys old german/english coat of arms ingame i bought the pack to allow me to get a sir name and a Coat of arms just wondering if thats possible. my last name and coat of arms is Hamm.

1/11/2018 11:59:42 PM #1

What we know so far is that the developers will be giving us customizable templates for heraldry. Whether your family's heraldry will fit this template and can be made is something we'll have to see.

It is my opinion, that we should see these tools available around Kingdoms of Elyria's release, but who knows?

P.S. I like your Ezekiel quote, large though. ;)

-MX

Alt text - can be left blank

1/12/2018 1:10:09 AM #2

As Lech says, if your family (or in the English system you (since in the English system achievements are personal)) have an achievement and you can fit it into the ingame heraldry system I don't see why you would be prevented from creating it ingame.

Depends how flexible the system is and whether or not your family's charges and ordinaries are limited (as in subject to the expanded heraldry options in the cash shop)

Coming Soon(tm)

1/12/2018 2:37:14 AM #3

Depends on your pledge level and the flexibility of the System. At least necessary would be the a la Carte Item 'Surname and Coat of Arm' then there are the expendables who were part of more pricier sets before.
I guess they will add more details or have more iconic features (I guess.)
Of course all of this is guesswork right now but I would say the CoA for Hamm should not be overly complicated to reproduce with a capable editor.
I hope we see some previews or even community contests with the editor to train up a bit before it is time for earnest drawings.