COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
Leweshire, City of Quality Goods

Leweshire, City of Quality Goods

Kingdom: Kairos Duchy: Cremoria County: Forgeborne

The city of Leweshire will be a city known for the quality of goods produced within. While all will be welcomed and supported, Leweshire will be organized to cater to those who wish to achieve Master, Grandmaster, and Legendary skills.

Research

Leweshire will have a school to allow for better quality research. Professionals who intend to push towards high quality merchandise will be supported within any reasonable means necessary for them to succeed.

Commerce

As well as trade within the city, I plan to establish trade routes and partnerships to allow products to be more easily sold.

Supporting professions

No city can function with only crafting professionals. We will also have great need of those willing to be producers and procurers of goods. Despite the research focus of the city, those who support the city will themselves be supported within reasonable means.

Daily Life

The citizens of Leweshire will have the benefit of the protection needed to comfortably build a family and live their lives, be that one of adventure, or one of security. Laws and regulations will only be strong enough to protect the rights of the citizens, otherwise granting them the freedom to do as they please.

Leweshire is an inclusive city, and all are welcome!

3/2/2018 4:49:19 AM #1

I cant wait to see what your town will bring! It will truly be a gem to the county!

Sir William Ælric, 1st Earl of Treague

'Qui audet, vincit' ~ Who dares, conquers.

3/30/2018 2:29:27 PM #2

Spent some time in BDO with Krensit the last few weeks, absolutely no doubt he'll make a great Mayor. Always put the group's needs ahead of his own.

Give him some consideration ladies and gents

4/27/2018 4:37:43 PM #3

Nice post, see you in Kairos!

Alt text - can be left blank

6/15/2018 6:16:31 AM #4

Sounds great

Baron David von Richfort

6/15/2018 8:48:32 PM #5

Wish you guys luck in the best kingdom ever!

7/20/2018 6:11:38 AM #6

Krensit will do his people justice. Good luck to him and his endeavors!

Mayor of Brighthaven, economic heart of Forgeborne County. A city is founded on its people, and Brighthaven is seeking all those who wish to succeed!

"The sinews of war are infinite money." - Marcus Tullius Cicero

7/20/2018 7:22:08 PM #7

Sounds like an interesting town. Can't wait to try some of the merchandise.

8/11/2018 7:55:55 AM #8

Updated with city location and Discord link.

8/26/2018 3:50:41 PM #9

Perhaps this would be a good city for ORC's main office.

10/23/2018 6:38:06 AM #10

Absolutely! It sounds like it would be a good fit, I would love to have you!

12/29/2018 5:27:26 AM #11

This town, I like this town

3/16/2019 1:59:57 PM #12

Always love to see a fellow crafting city, hopefully we get to work together.