COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE GENERAL
Semi-arid desert / The Waerd

Hello peps, It seems exposition is getting closer and closer by the month, I'm drooling in anticipation. Are there any organisations/clans/towns that plan on setting up in the semi-arid desert? I've had a wee look around but found nout. Am I the only one eager to build some sandcastles?

Edit: Looking for groups in EU, but interested to hear about others across the seas

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

1/16/2018 10:33:37 PM #1

I plan on being Waerd and setting up in the semi-arid desert. You're more than welcome to set up in my county! I am playing on NAE though...so if you do decide to wander over yonder say hello!

1/16/2018 10:56:34 PM #2

Thanks OBH, depending on latency issues I just might! What's your county? I'll have a look

1/19/2018 9:41:18 PM #3

I am sure you will find a suitable Kingdom for the arid desert as soon last selection will kick in.

1/20/2018 2:28:13 PM #4

I'm interested by the fact to put my town in the fresh water biom (tropical), I would like to discuss with you about such a thing. (Trade between arid and fresh water biom)

1/20/2018 2:47:04 PM #5

A tropical biome will be the Janoa/ To-resk Kingdom n6

1/26/2018 12:43:30 PM #6

Posted By Rantanplan at 2:28 PM - Sat Jan 20 2018

I'm interested by the fact to put my town in the fresh water biom (tropical), I would like to discuss with you about such a thing. (Trade between arid and fresh water biom)

Excellent, I'd be interested in a trade partnership too. From the example world map it seems the arid-desert will be in between kingdoms, so I am planning to join/setup a town on a tradeline running through the desert. We will create our very own silk road!

1/26/2018 2:41:29 PM #7

Oh, silk road sounds good. And the Weard are an interesting option I'm thinking about. But it's still early and I don't know yet where and with what tribe I'll really start my Elyrian life.