COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Website Update Details - February 1, 2018

Hail Elyrians!

Our work is finished and our site is back online!

Here's what changed or is coming up:

Influence awards

Influence has been awarded to players! In fact, over 100,000 IP was given. That's over $10,000 in influence! Over 6,500 community members who participated and engaged in our community were rewarded. To learn more about what kinds of activities you can perform to earn influence, see this post.

Note: The exact details of what IP awards were eligible and how much was awarded is at the discretion of SBS and we will not be sharing the details.

Merging

The merging code has been installed and deployed into the site. However, due to the complexity of merging and the importance of your accounts and items, not all players who plan to merge will be able to immediately. Over the next 24-48 hours, we'll roll out access to everyone. If you see the merge option in your account management page but it isn 't working yet, please be patient.

Kickstarterversary awards

The Kickstarterversary reward packages some of you earned will be deposited into your accounts after merging is over. You will be given a window of time after merging is complete to claim those packages as your own. After that time is over, any packages in your inventory that haven't been claimed will only be able to be gifted beyond that. We'll provide more details for you soon on those packages and how that will work.

DE FAQ

Some of you have asked for the Design Experience FAQ to be released as it may affect your decisions regarding merging. Rest assured we're finishing it up and plan to release it to you shortly, with plenty of time for merging. So if you have a Design Experience and feel this may affect you, wait to merge until the DE FAQ is released. Please note that the DE FAQ will not contain any details we've not already shared with the community.

EDIT 2/14/2018 Regarding Design Experiences:

When account merge occurs, your merged accounts will not affect the value or quantity of your promised Design Experiences.

Examples:

• A Royal pledge would earn that backer one (1) $5,000 value DE
  • If a backer owns 2 Royal accounts and merges them, they will have one double-duchy, but will still retain the two (2) separate $5,000 value DE’s they purchased with each of their packages.
  • If you merge 2 Royals that each have one $5,000 value DE, you cannot combine them into a $10,000 value DE.

A complete DE FAQ will be released at a later date.

If you have any concerns or questions, please feel free to reply to this thread, or email us at [email protected].

Merge on!

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

2/2/2018 2:28:11 AM #1

yay, one step closer to surname reservation, map voting, and settlement selection... All the good stuff

2/2/2018 2:29:04 AM #2

Thank you for all the hard work SBS !

2/2/2018 2:32:21 AM #3

Well done!

2/2/2018 2:33:09 AM #4

2/2/2018 2:45:57 AM #5

Awesome! Looking forward for more upcoming updates. thumbs up

Bina's ten minutes younger twin. (Be sure to hit me up in a friendly manner. LOL)

2/2/2018 2:48:40 AM #6

And the train is moving forward. Next stop Surname reservation.

Alt text - can be left blank

2/2/2018 2:52:01 AM #7

One step for Elyrians, one giant leap for mannkind

Friend Code: 488A61

2/2/2018 3:15:14 AM #8

Woot!!

2/2/2018 3:16:56 AM #9

Wuhoo! \o/ things are heating up~

2/2/2018 3:27:40 AM #10

Feels great to get to check something off the mental list of things to come.

KelvinRiley a.k.a. Xander Renécius

Citizen of Firaminé, Para Bellum, Ksana, and Riftwood.

2/2/2018 3:51:01 AM #11

Cool, Now I've paid myself into debt again and can't buy squat for a couple months... Have some apple juice on me, Devs. ;)

~ Goody Odsbodikins, Count of the Highest State. ~
Friend Code: F41EFF

2/2/2018 4:02:53 AM #12

Are the KS rewards already locked, or can people still juice their accounts a bit more before the final award is determined?

I'm hoping we have a week or so after merging is complete to move up a tier or two before awards are set.

2/2/2018 5:04:06 AM #13

Because I needed more of a reason to sit on the forums. :,)

In all seriousness, thanks SBS for all the hard work, and of course the influence/store credit.

Friend Code: CB1D33

2/2/2018 5:28:17 AM #14

I saved 15% or more switching to SbS....

But in all seriousness...

Very few projects involve their player base like SbS does, let alone reward us for being active and building the community.

Thank you SbS This was a huge boost to moral!

Upvoting and downvoting indiscriminately

2/2/2018 6:06:18 AM #15

Posted By Juris Primus at 8:02 PM - Thu Feb 01 2018

Are the KS rewards already locked, or can people still juice their accounts a bit more before the final award is determined?

I'm hoping we have a week or so after merging is complete to move up a tier or two before awards are set.

You will have time after merging to claim your KS rewards.

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."