COMMUNITY - FORUMS - OCEANUS GENERAL
Aztecs?

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone was interested in helping to establish To'reski town in an Aztec/Mayan/Toltec style town. Not being a purist, Also thinking about adding bits of other cultures, eg Roman, Celtic, open to ideas & influence. Being To'resk & living in a wetland environment would be well suited to the Aztec style culture with their, floating gardens, pyramids, hieroglyphs, excellent traders, & craftsmen etc. The human sacrifice bit - is definitely open for debate, not really my thing but...could be used as a form or criminal punishment I suppose. I am concentrating more on the pleasant/artistic/cultural side than on the bloodier aspects. Anyway if anyone is interested, let me know. Cheers Cadno

2/2/2018 11:52:31 PM #1

This sounds like something I would very much be interested in. I am looking to a Japanese culture personally and am willing to expand that to Chinese, Korean and even Thai in my Duchy, but it is by no means exclusively Asian.

Although I am wondering whether the Janoa are more suited to Aztecs? It is probably some combination of the two, Janoa and To'resk.

Anyway, the only sticking point is Domain selection... we do not know as yet which domain and tribes we will end up with.

But feel free to check us out and likewise anyone else who wishes to develop the aesthetics of Asian (or other) cultures

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/17422/apac-kingdom-of-lor-voskara

2/6/2018 12:56:20 AM #2

If can help you let me know.