COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE GENERAL
German

Hi, ich bin erst seid kurzem dabei und suche Deutschsprachige Leute die vlt. mit mir zsm was aufbauen wollen.

2/11/2018 8:16:09 AM #1

Du solltest eventuell noch erwähnen zu welchem Tribe du tendierst, bzw. was genau du aufbauen willst ;) Aber viel Glück!

Edit, sorry forgot to include an English translation, my bad! You might want to mention which tribe you favour, or what exactly you want to build up. But good luck!

Sage willing to help with Purity (if you spot me on Discord and have some Plague on your account that could be nullified with a trade, drop me a message on Discord)

2/11/2018 10:35:37 AM #2

Hey Granock,

schau doch mal bei und vorbei in der Grafschaft Klingenhain. Klick dafür einfach auf den Link und du kannst unsere Vorstellung sehen :)

Gruß

LeBron

2/11/2018 10:45:23 AM #3

Hey Leute, bitte schreibt eine Übersetzung in euren Beitrag, damit wir die Moderatoren nicht verärgern. Willkommen bei CoE

Dieser Link ist für die EU discord, hoffentlich findet man eine deutsche Community

Und diese Verbindung ist für die EU-Königreiche.

Hey guys, please write a translation in your post so we do not upset the moderators. Welcome to CoE ♥

This link is intended for the EU discord, hopefully you will find a German community

And this link is for the EU kingdoms.

2/11/2018 11:21:42 AM #4

I just had a good laugh caused by Google translator. Please don't translate Discord into German. Zwietracht goes much into the direction of quarrel and disagreement, which I hope we won't have too much of on EU server.

Also nochmal auf Deutsch: Der erste Link ist für den EU-Discord, wo wir hoffentlich nicht auf zu viel Zwietracht treffen.

Und es gibt die Seite Elyria.de auf Deutsch.

And there is Elyria.de in German.

2/11/2018 11:37:50 AM #5

Thank you, haha I have corrected it ^.^

2/11/2018 12:20:30 PM #6

So ziemlich jedes Königreich hat eine Deutschsprachige Community, jetzt nicht überragend aber immerhin sind wir präsent. Da sollte eigentlich für jeden was dabei sein.

Each of the Kingdoms here on Selene has a german speaking community. It's not impressive mind you but we are present. There should be something for every taste.

2/12/2018 2:39:36 PM #7

You also can find many german people on elyria.de, and as @Leonardo_Loriano had said, there is almost a german community in each kingdom so it easy to find one that make you fell better with!

3/21/2018 9:29:20 PM #8

Sollte noch jemand auf der suche nach einem familiären Wohnort sein, Schlage ich ihm vor sich in unserer Grafschaft zu erkundschaftigen, Man findet uns hier viel spass :) Grafschaft Murmex