COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE GENERAL
Taking part of the world as a Brudvir

Hi, I read a lot about this game and as a French talking Belgian, I'll surely join the Selene Server. During my research, I understood that the world is already in development in terms of kingdom and organizations and I think it's important for me to take part of this organisations. I realised that I really like Brudvir tribes and want to take part of a kingdom in which I can go for Brudvir lifestyle. I think that kingdom's population are not clearly defined, am I right?

Could someone give some advice about existing Brudvir organisation?

2/18/2018 10:18:30 PM #1

The Kingdom of Tryggr is a Norse themed kingdom so I believe it will be made up of in a large part by Brudvir and Hrothi.

As for things like guilds I don't know of any that are specifically limited to only the Brudivir race.

"Gavlan wheel, Gavlan deal!"

2/19/2018 8:47:40 AM #2

The Demalion empire , we focus on Brudvir , Hrothi and Neran , so it's not about the style of kingdom , it's about who will pick first as we will do , check the discord if you got time

2/19/2018 8:57:31 AM #3

You should definitely look into Demalion. We are currently the biggest Kingdom in Selene with a variety of players. As UKnowNothing mentioned we aim for Brudvir, Hrothi and Neran. Besides that we have a large group of French talking people in our community.

Here's the link to the Demalion Empire forum post: https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/17731/eu-demalion-empire

2/19/2018 9:18:01 AM #4

The Demalion Empire would be the best choice for you as we are planning to be in the North and mainly be Brudvir. And, we speak English, French and German. (However i don't see people speak French, but a Duchy mainly speaks German) If you want more information you can add me on discord. Swat#0763.

https://i.imgur.com/0wjfvfn.gif

2/19/2018 12:37:02 PM #5

Hello, my county is in the Demalion Empire which is the kingdom that will get the Brudvir tribe, while Tryggr may embrace a Viking theme, we will pick land and tribes before them and have not only the Brudvir tribe but also the Brudvir biome. Here is a link to my county discord if you want more info/to chat

https://discord.gg/PgrhY5k

2/19/2018 12:56:59 PM #6

@Cornero

For now, the tribal main combination for each kingdom slot on the map is going to be something like :

1. Brudvir, Hrothi
  2. Neran, Hrothi
  3. Neran, Kypiq, Waerd
  4. Neran, Waerd, To'resk, Dras
  5. Neran, To'resk, Dras
  6. To'resk, Janoa

As you can see, Brudvir are present into only one kingdom, kingdom 1.

Which means which ever king select kingdom 1 at domain selection will have the main Brudvir population into its kingdom.

Domain selection is planned to go with IP order, the more IP you have the earlier you select, so the king with the most IP will select first. in Selene, Demalion is a double kingdom which means it's king, Vaizer, starts with twice as much IP as the other kings (note we are only talking about raw starting IP, they might or not have added significant amount to that starting point).

Demalion has so far expressed the will to select kingdom 1 and as their king is supposed to select first the chances they'll take kingdom 1 are high.

BUT note two important things :

1) only after actual domain selection will we know which kingdom selected what kingdom slot.

2) Tribes do not limit themselves to their primary biome, kingdom 1 is the "home kingdom" of the Brudvir, but brudvir are present also in smaller number in other biomes, the farther from their home biome the lesser.

2/19/2018 4:21:38 PM #7

Posted By Ironfyre at 10:18 PM - Sun Feb 18 2018

The Kingdom of Tryggr is a Norse themed kingdom so I believe it will be made up of in a large part by Brudvir and Hrothi.

As for things like guilds I don't know of any that are specifically limited to only the Brudivir race.

Trygrr will NEVER EVER manage to get Brudvr, they adsentee or mithological King as very very few influence mate so i would raccomand you to go Demalion Empire. Because they will get the tribe you like .

2/19/2018 7:37:36 PM #8

Hail Cornero!

Welcome to Elyria. You'll find the EU server a dynamic place full of interesting characters.

While some of the information you have been presented is true, the whole story seems to be missing a few chapters.

There are a few of us in Tryggr who definitely wish to play as Brudvir and will do so. The tribes won't be limited to that specific kingdom or biome past the first day of the game! The great migration will be the first player story we as a player base present to SBS.

Brudvir traveling south, Dras kicking it in to the swamps, Kypiq claiming pelts and searching for the Yoru.

If you've found CoE you know that limits are only what you project on the game, which is why at this stage we in Tryggr encourage people to focus on the community and who you'll be playing with as opposed to just a tribe preference.

If you have any questions please feel free to pop by Tryggr for a chat, we're always happy to help new community members.

2/19/2018 8:56:42 PM #9

Greetings and welcome!

First of all, I want to clarify that it's not sure who's the one getting the first pick yet, it could change when Domain Selection arrives.

So, you could either wait before joining a kingdom, or, just read about all of them and pick the one you like the most. They all have their well elaborated recruitment posts and Discord servers. I recomend you to read all of them to make a better opinion and enjoy their well done work. :)

Here you have a list of every kingdom avaiable in each server, since you're in Belgium, I would recomend you to check the European ones:

Avaiable Kingdoms