COMMUNITY - FORUMS - OCEANUS GENERAL
A mayor needing a home

Hey guys i have to leave Vornair on NAE as it wouldn't be stable to play ping wise i would think. Looking to play as Hrothi or Brudvir.

Just a lonely peasant on the road looking towards a distance future with the sweat on my back and a tear of cloth in my hand a family crest it must be. A adventure will i have, I dream of dreams my destiny awakens me.

Friend Code: A48E0C

3/6/2018 1:19:02 AM #1

Please feel welcome to join Aequitas, Zakarus, we're always looking for more people. Our goal is to choose the Hrothi, Brudvir and Neran kingdom. We might be the place you're looking for.

This is our Discord https://discord.gg/4pnv5G7

I agree with your comment on ping as well. Don't ruin your COE hype by letting dodgy ping disappoint you. Come have a fun and more meaningful experience with your own people. Let's set a good precedent for Oceanic gamers and show developers we have the numbers and enthusiasm to back up the resources they've spent on us.

Love the signature btw man

3/6/2018 11:43:46 AM #2

Thanks mate I am leaning towards Aequitas becasue of tribe goal.

Just a lonely peasant on the road looking towards a distance future with the sweat on my back and a tear of cloth in my hand a family crest it must be. A adventure will i have, I dream of dreams my destiny awakens me.

3/6/2018 11:52:33 AM #3

I has a home now

3/15/2018 11:02:40 PM #4

-