COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN FICTION & ROLEPLAYING
Artistic Poetry Collection - Naxious Magnus
You can click on any of the images in this thread to be linked to a website, in which you can load the full resolution image(these look much better). This will allow you to more clearly read it on the crinkled and aged paper image. Should you wish to simple read the text, I have written out each poem below the images as well.

Where art thou, Doctor

By: Naxious Magnus

Art: Naxious Magnus

Oh, doctor where art thou?

Doctor, may we come out now?

Skin pales like a paste, windows shut with haste.

Mann carried away nightly, wrapped in cloth tightly.

Oh, doctor hear my pleas?

Doctor, the pain you must ease?

Coughing abrasions bleed, contusions darkening take heed.

Bring out your dead shouted nightly, widows cry clenching tightly.

Oh, doctor you’re late.

Doctor, you can’t stop fate.

What disease plagues Mann, across all the land?

Searing plagues immunity, gives descendants the upper hand?

Seeking Love, A World Wide

Dusty road upon which my feet guide me to where our hearts shall fall, leaving not a care behind in my abode. Many paths give way to love, for I giveth my heart to thee, choose for me the way to go in which my soul will follow. Linger in place I dare not, should this feeling fade then surely life be fleeting from this body. Behind I leave Alesia, the walls fade in the distance… and I whisper to myself, onward great things are in store for he who seeks to implore. Traveled far and wide and through these eyes I’ve seen wonderous kingdoms of great import, to the lowly hammock hanging wooded sort. Searching seeking high and low, for what my heart desires I do not know. Behind I leave Bordweall, the walls fade in the distance… my gaze straightens and finds a path, a wooden sign pointed to my next destination. Time to spend and time to kill, what be the difference if in the end time is lost. Nights come, and Days go, beyond my grasp I have yet to find what my heart has lost. Behind I leave Fortuna, the walls fade in the distance… my mind hardens and my soul lifts, blue skies ahead beyond the cliffs. Lonely nights, and star lights occupy my mind, starring at the wooden walls of wooden halls in many horse shit stalls. Lacking funds sounds a blight but gives way to an inner light. Behind I leave Kairos, the walls fade in the distance… my feet grow sore and tired. A lifetime spent in search of desire, only now do we see what burns in the fire. Old and wiser now the heart beats steady and the mind ponders less, to all of which I did digress my soul to keep, myself to love. One last gaze at the streets as the sun sets and night entreats its entrance. Behind I leave Vornair, the walls fade in the distance… A world traveled, and a world lost on a lifetime of search. In the end we are what we seek to be in the face of time a short reality, for no one comes and no one goes without the world in the know. Leaving behind a legacy, in which one does find what they desire, in the end self-love is so much higher. Onward now to the place in which I retire, behind I leave Elyria, the walls fade in the distance…

Blood Oak

Tiny seed laying there upon the ground without a care, untouched by mann… and forgotten hand.

Tiny seed rumbles there pulsing on the ground, a heartbeat to feel… as mann began to kneel.

Great Oak standing instantly there with roots deep and leaves full, an amazing site… wind took flight.

Great Oak emanating magic dreams of sight, sleeping at the base… seeing futures face.

Ancient Seer sleeping there had horrible dreams a nightmare, once one and tall… now two shall fall.

Ancient Seer keeping faith protecting with oath and blood, seven days a blessing… spilled life a dressing.

Burning Lightening striking fast splitting cast, breaking spells… opposing hells.

Burning Lightening foretold to be the end of all, thorns in the dark… flowers from the bark.

Blood Oak not forgotten wind recompense before the end, twisting wind… uniting bend.

Blood Oak standing thorns and blossoms entwined, same above as below… beautiful from head to toe.

Trisons Work

Ground shakes, earthquakes, the beasts mass.

Mann Shivers, mann quivers.

Laden with brass, fed with grass, the beasts pass.

Mann delivers, mann strivers.

Paid at last, paid at last, laid in fast.

Mann sleeps, mann weeps.

Fed at last, fed at last, homeward vast.

Mann fleets, mann eats.

Shoddy roads, lonely abodes, the manns weak.

Beasts trod, beasts nod.

Family fed, well-known bed, the manns week.

Beasts rest, beasts nest.

Kingdoms Fears

Now the candles flame danced across the clouded room, as the sounds of music intruded ears.

As eyes dart amongst the peers, no one clears... no one fears...

Xanthic lit games of chance procured their doom, as the greed of money clouded mind.

Inserting blade to the mastermind, no one kind... no one blind...

Oh falling fast to their demise silent now grows the crowd, as the blood of mann widens eyes.

Urging prize for the guise, no one cries... no one wise...

Spreading rumors through the town heard about the crown, as the death tyrant fallen fast.

Be no remose for the last, no one cast... no one lambaste...

Ashen ink drips from that shaken quill, as the soul of death gave payment.

Richer now the shadows be, no one blatant... no one vacant...

Dare to see the scene for information, as the calling card of shadows shows motive.

Kings and Queens take heed of contractual deeds, no one denotive... no one votive...

Thanks for your time in reading my poetry, as well as, enjoying my artwork. Any critiques or ideas would be lovely as I am always seeking to improve my art, or poetry.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

3/6/2018 4:25:36 AM #1

Nicely done, thanks for sharing <3

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

3/6/2018 4:35:33 AM #2

I know just where to share this ^_^

3/6/2018 8:42:50 AM #3

Nice work, I definitely hope you make more to share with us.

3/6/2018 9:57:53 AM #4

I really enjoyed reading this, I love the story behind it.

Author of the Elyria Echo the first, and least up-to-date, CoE fan site.

3/6/2018 12:58:34 PM #5

I have updated the thread, with a second poem titled; Kingdoms Fears... I do believe it to be a sort of thriller ;)

3/6/2018 3:44:30 PM #6

Dunno why, but i read Pottery and came to see vases and things like that based on Elyria, wel...

3/6/2018 4:10:56 PM #7

laughs I suppose I could possibly design some vases grins @Eurickdm

3/12/2018 1:53:12 AM #8

Just added "Blood Oak" to the main post! Check it out!

3/12/2018 2:02:35 AM #9

Great works, Naxious! Three beautiful pieces of work to pave a path to prospering as the great bard you are!

Shieldwall Strong!

4/4/2018 7:26:10 PM #10

My latest work, Seeking Love, A World Wide is now posted... I recommend reading from the full version of the image by clicking on it! Please leave comments I love feedback :D

9/15/2018 11:19:49 PM #11

A new one Has arrived... I know its been many months but life hits us hard sometimes :D Anyways back at it, and here we are with something plague related, hope you enjoy! Please let me know if you have ideas for other poems or your favorite parts of the current ones! I enjoy writing them :D

Where art thou, Doctor

Oh, doctor where art thou?

Doctor, may we come out now?

Skin pales like a paste, windows shut with haste.

Mann carried away nightly, wrapped in cloth tightly.

Oh, doctor hear my pleas?

Doctor, the pain you must ease?

Coughing abrasions bleed, contusions darkening take heed.

Bring out your dead shouted nightly, widows cry clenching tightly.

Oh, doctor you’re late.

Doctor, you can’t stop fate.

What disease plagues Mann, across all the land?

Searing plagues immunity, gives descendants the upper hand?