COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
Creature Breeding Town!

DISCONTINUED AS of 3/8/2019

-

-

-

https://i.imgur.com/g7hNRFp.jpg

The town name will be "Tumescere Animalis" which is Latin for "Animal Breeding"... or so says google. - RP Friendly!

Discord

The town will be located in the:

Tumescere Animalis, with the full support of Grand Count Shady, will be focused on the breeding, taming, and training of high quality exotic and rare creatures. The goal is to provide the highest quality mounts, beasts of burden, pets, and combat creatures to the county, if not the entire kingdom.

This isn't to say we won't be breeding large quantities of livestock for a stable income. It's just not the main goal and quality may vary.

Ideally the breeding and overall success of the town will be a concerted effort. Were this to be the case, everyone would get a slice of the pie. However, I do understand that this may not be a popular idea so it's something that will have to be discussed as we learn more about the game systems. Regardless, there will be incentives and rewards for acquiring high quality breeding pairs as well as exotic creatures.

The safety and security of our animals is our highest priority. Measures will be taken to secure the towns livelihood regardless of what calamity may befall us. Besides, I doubt the count and local barons would be too keen on anyone interfering with the supply of their combat mounts and meats.

Professions and supplies that the town will need:

• Breeders - Depending on how time intensive breeding is, side-professions will be welcome.

• Tamers and Trainers - I suspect will will be a full time job.

• Trappers and Trackers - Have to find those exotic creatures somehow. Potentially huge rewards.

• Farmers and feed - Animals need to eat something and it won't always be meat.

• Information - If there are exotic or infant animal sightings we need to know.

• General craftsman - Repairing and constructing enclosures, making tools, etc.

• Veterinarian - Can't be letting animals die of sickness or spreading it around.

• Administration - Town finances, relations, and logistics.

• Investors - To create a booming business substantial capital is required early on.

Even though I said the town will be focused on breeding, training, and taming high quality creatures, we won't turn away anyone who wants to be a citizen. It would be fantastic if the town was self-sufficient but that is a lofty goal and not something we will be pushing for. If it happens, then great, if it doesn't then that's fine. There will be plenty of towns that provide what we lack.

Special deals/contracts for military stabling/breeding endeavours. PM me on the forums or discord for details!

3/11/2018 10:01:31 PM #1

Look forward to working with you

United we stand. Divided we fall. Friend Code: ABF605 Click my Banner to find out more

9/29/2018 2:16:58 PM #2

Mister Fudgemuffinator, you might wanna consider applying for The Grand Duchy of Shade's Minister of Agriculture position. It seems fitting, as it includes fisheries and animal pens.

NA-East. Cartography, linguistics and apiculture.