COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
Two baronies looking for a Brudvir County

My bf and I both pledged Baronies way back when, and are looking to get back into the forums now that more information is out about the game. We are both really interested in playing the Brudvir race, and so are looking for a NA county that is also leaning that direction, with room for adjacent baronies.

Co-Countess of Fatemount

Friend code: 25DD72

3/13/2018 4:53:58 PM #1

No kingdoms really know for sure where they are going to be yet... I'm a count and planning on Brudvir but if my kingdom winds up somewhere else? Well I will be going with them of course.

If you are set on your tribe you might need to wait and see how domain selection plays out before declaring, I don't think you're in danger of running out of counties to join anytime soon.

You may however have an issue with 'adjacent baronies' as baronies are specific to mayors who have a contract with the duke to establish defenses and train soldiers and there is not much reason to have 2 barons very close to each other (or even in the same county). Without a defense contract from the duke a baron is just a mayor, though they may be a mayor with a defensive or military styled town if they want/can afford it.

3/15/2018 1:27:28 AM #2

Additionally, a Count cannot reserve mayor positions which means all mayor slots within a county will be first come first serve during domain selection. If you're dead set on starting in a Brudvir region you can hold off picking a home until domain selection. When your turns come up you can select empty settlements in an appropriate county and join whichever kingdom controls the region.

3/15/2018 1:31:38 AM #3

Posted By TheConcierge at 8:27 PM - Wed Mar 14 2018

Additionally, a Count cannot reserve mayor positions which means all mayor slots within a county will be first come first serve during domain selection. If you're dead set on starting in a Brudvir region you can hold off picking a home until domain selection. When your turns come up you can select empty settlements in an appropriate county and join whichever kingdom controls the region.

Might be best to contact them first though for the very reason you just mentioned, if you take the only 2 extra towns from a count who already has mayors in his community and they get locked out they will probably be upset.

3/15/2018 6:26:41 AM #4

You're more free to choice your tribes during land selection as mayors/barons so you'd be honestly free to choose from any kingdom that you fit best with.

Your starting tribe wont be your ending tribe, so really you could spawn somewhere else that has the Brudvir tribe that you wish to play and bring them to the kingdom that you wish to play in that fits you and your playstyle the best.

I would fully suggest picking a community/kingdom that you like over your tribe at that level and later decide the tribe that you wish because you can always bring them over or have a large variety choice within the kingdom that you do pick

I really do hope that you get the kingdom and stuff that you are looking for ^.^ the Kingdom of Alésia is very strongly looking for mayors/barons like a bunch of places however we can't guarantee any tribe picks.

3/15/2018 2:04:56 PM #5

Posted By Dekul at 9:31 PM - Wed Mar 14 2018

Posted By TheConcierge at 8:27 PM - Wed Mar 14 2018

Might be best to contact them first though for the very reason you just mentioned, if you take the only 2 extra towns from a count who already has mayors in his community and they get locked out they will probably be upset.

True, the mayor level could be a mess without the option to reserve slots, depends how many mayors are out there.

3/15/2018 10:12:49 PM #6

As the others said, we don't know who will get what land just yet, but it seems pretty clear that Vornair is going to try and settle up north. Check out the kingdom stuff here:

Kingdom Info

So since we don't know just yet where we will all go. Myself and others have been writing different back stories. Nothing too extravagant, but as coincidence would have it; I'm currently writing up my county's Brudvir story. They're a really interesting tribe as it turns out, so its been fun. I have a sneak peak on my discord channel if you want to check it out (Just click my banner.) At this point though, I think I'll wait to publish the final draft once we have land selected.

Hope to see you around, holler if you have any questions..

6/6/2018 5:26:09 PM #7

Hi there all. Can someone from Bordweall contact me or give me a way to contact you so I can begin the process for choosing a county and city/barony? I have been away for quite some time and frankly I am trying to get back into the know in this game. The last thing I did in Chronicles I think was to sign up with Bordweall duchy I think. So any help would be appreciated.

6/6/2018 6:08:11 PM #8

Posted By Cervantes at 1:26 PM - Wed Jun 06 2018

Hi there all. Can someone from Bordweall contact me or give me a way to contact you so I can begin the process for choosing a county and city/barony? I have been away for quite some time and frankly I am trying to get back into the know in this game. The last thing I did in Chronicles I think was to sign up with Bordweall duchy I think. So any help would be appreciated.

I sent you a DM with all the info, hope it helps.

Alt text - can be left blank

6/6/2018 7:56:29 PM #9

Truthfully if you have your heart set on playing a particular tribe you are better of playing the waiting game and then joining the kingdom that ends up with the tribe. No one knows what kingdoms will end up with what tribes yet so it is kind of a toss up.