COMMUNITY - FORUMS - OCEANUS GENERAL
Sokara's Ambassador

Greetings those of the APAC Server,

I have been charged with the task of answering question I can regarding our kingdom and will be seeking to dismiss some of the rumors surrounding it. To do so this account has been created to not draw attention to our other members.

This will not be a recruitment forum as we are not accepting applications at this point it is purely a source for those who wish to ask us questions to do so and I will try my best to answer as best as i can.

If your question is unanswered we either have not reached an answer for it yet, it has been asked already or it is a subject I can not answer at this time and date.

Please keep ALL questions to the forum post as mail sent will not be responded it.

3/14/2018 5:19:41 AM #1

Hello!

As a fellow OCE player I'd like to thank and welcome you. I am a countess of Tylsia here on my own initiative.

I must admit it has been on the quiet side regarding Sokara so its great to be able to have some discussion/have question answered if you claim to be who you are. I know a bit indirectly about sokara from members who know sokara members.

Now my questions i have are:

1. Why the covertness and cryptic style? Can you prove who you claim to be?

2. What is Sokaras goals as a kingdom? Is it true you are a pvp clan?

3. Can normal players join the kingdom as one of the many nobles/gentry. What does this mean for them?

4. Any hint on tribe/kingdom preferance?

5. Are you open to trade or diplomacy between kingdoms or will your kingdom be closed off?

Thanks again for giving this opportunity.

3/14/2018 5:33:24 AM #2

I have become instantly curious to what you mean by draw attention to our other members. Gotta keep the mystery going around the kingdom just a little bit more. Even though most people don't even know anything. Which anyone besides the king could post, I wouldn't even know they belong to the kingdom.

But I just roll with it.

1. How long does the kingdom as a whole plan to stay in the shadows?

2. Though I doubt you will share, how many title people within the kingdom?

3. The only rumours I have really heard is, you guys are some pvp guild. So are you suppose to be some famous group trying to hide yourselves? Or are you just not active cause you really see no point this far out?

4. If you guys really are a pvp guild, do you plan to be openly hostile to the other kingdoms? Plan to be focused on warmonger activities?

3/14/2018 6:15:00 AM #3

Good evening Ashaki Kachiro.

Having been in contact with Redskull, the leader of Sokara, I must ask why you are lying about being a member of Sokara - or why he'd lie about you being a member?

What do you gain from from this deception?

3/14/2018 6:21:45 AM #4

Posted By NoBull at 5:15 PM - Wed Mar 14 2018

Good evening Ashaki Kachiro.

Having been in contact with Redskull, the leader of Sokara, I must ask why you are lying about being a member of Sokara - or why he'd lie about you being a member?

Had a feeling the secret shadow kingdom will forever be that.. oh well maybe next time.

3/14/2018 6:56:37 AM #5

A pity to see people can't resist trying to mess with others like this

3/14/2018 2:29:09 PM #6

This thread has been locked based on confirmed claims of misrepresentation.

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."