COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA DOMAINS
Own your own business!

Greetings fellow Elyrians of Angelica!

If you are reading this then perhaps you have dreams of owning a business. Whether that entails setting up a tiny shop on a street corner or heading a factory of dedicated workers, you have to start somewhere.

You already have a grand idea of what you want to do and maybe even how to do it. You know the importance of starting off a step ahead of the crowd or you wouldn't be on these forums right now. You are exactly the type of person I am looking for and I have an offer you should strongly consider.

As a Mayor I have a handful of parcels already integrated into my settlement, Prophecy. Rather than risk them laying fallow I want to fill them with businesses owned by ambitious players. If you already have land of your own you can claim, there is always room for expansion.

Most importantly to you, I have set aside EP specifically to help establish businesses in my settlement. I will use this EP to procure structures and equipment to help entrepreneurs start their business on day one instead of wasting valuable time and resources trying to build and acquire them. You will also have access to a large network of manufacturers and others in the Kingdom of Blackheart that will help make your business run smoothly. Why would I do this? People are the most important resource in a game and businesses run by talented, creative, sharp minded people like you attract others.

It doesn't matter if you've pledged Proprieter or Elyrian. Let me hear your idea and we can plan out how to make it a reality.

3/28/2018 10:35:39 PM #1

Welcome entrepreneurs!

If your business plan involves setting up shops in multiple towns I want to hear from you! I am offering a step up to help you get started in my own settlement and I am not asking for exclusivity.

3/28/2018 11:28:22 PM #2

Maybe create a settlement post at: chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/Angelica-Domains

to snag more players?

3/29/2018 12:16:36 AM #3

Hey I don't want to own a business but I want to contribute. Maping trade routes, protect those players from thugs and natural dangers.

When I am lost, I know I have traveled the farthest. Sayeth the guy jeff. 49F48A =FC

3/29/2018 10:20:01 AM #4

Posted By Varhukan at 5:16 PM - Wed Mar 28 2018

Hey I don't want to own a business but I want to contribute. Maping trade routes, protect those players from thugs and natural dangers.

It sounds like more than a few players have the idea of creating a trade route or traveling between areas frequently. I'm sure you'll be able keep busy.

3/29/2018 11:22:56 PM #5

Posted By Ravenlute at 03:20 AM - Thu Mar 29 2018

It sounds like more than a few players have the idea of creating a trade route or traveling between areas frequently. I'm sure you'll be able keep busy.

Yep! Roads are important to a town's economy and safety. Definitely going to be working on roads quickly.

3/30/2018 5:15:36 AM #6

Posted By Teland at 4:22 PM - Thu Mar 29 2018

Posted By Ravenlute at 03:20 AM - Thu Mar 29 2018

Yep! Roads are important to a town's economy and safety. Definitely going to be working on roads quickly.

Agreed. That's my Counts top priority at launch. Since our Duchy is an economic one we want to create efficient routes between all of the hubs.