COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
Port Runner Kingdom of Alesia

Port Runner Settlement

My main goal from the start is to create a stable and flourishing community. I plan to ensure our infrastructure is among the best in the kingdom day one. On top of that I have secured investments from various patrons in both time and wealth.

Early game is going to be focused on NPC recruitment. Keeping our shops full of good foods and plenty of drink will ensure our city be a stop for the most hopeful in Alesia. I feel the backbone of a strong ramp up is going to be food production, housing, jobs. Once we have a large npc force that i can have doing most of the collection, we can use the advantage to streamline our interests. When fully completed the city will have a Commercial District (markets and shops) , Business District (contracts and materials) , Residential District (a calm peaceful place) , Financial District(Bank and Town Guard) as well as the port and farming areas.

Link To Discord

Donations: of Villager Tokens are in need. Friend Code: 5BEC36 Account: Botard <3Thank you in advance, special perks for resident donors<3

Recruitment: I will make sure you have the tools and supplies available to keep your interests streamlined the best i can.

Looking for farmers. My plan is to have farmland surround at least the front of the city depending on our geography. I am trying for a river port that leads to the ocean (possibly to port royale the capitol). Land Grants Available.

Looking for people who are interested in animal husbandry. Breeding Grants Available.

Looking for craftsman(and craftswoman) interested in learning and building the future of Runner. Take advantage of the Kingdoms premier research facilities housed in Talqamar proper.

Looking for Aristocrats to join the City Council and share the fruits of responsibility.

I want people who just want to play the game in an atmosphere that is conducive to their own personal goals to know they are welcome as well. All citizens will need to pool efforts to some extent before we can fully focus on our personal goals. Once we get things rolling we will be able to focus 90% on what we want instead of what we need. As far as culture i am going to push for a neutral feel until the people decide, though rumor is the Bears are looking to set up a School.

Work hard and I will make sure even the poorest citizen be recognized for their wealth of worth.

3/16/2018 12:12:36 AM #1

o/

3/19/2018 10:53:11 PM #2

Reserved*

3/24/2018 3:18:21 PM #3

o/

4/2/2018 8:46:44 PM #4

o/

4/10/2018 11:15:13 AM #5

Proud to welcome School of the Bear to our city. If you are interested in monster hunting they are looking for adventurers.

4/26/2018 10:59:56 AM #6

D4D (donate4donate) ill donate Elyrian packages for donation of villager tokens(x3).

5/4/2018 11:06:00 AM #7

<3 Alpha 1 is Soon <3 come have a chat or play some games. Become part of Port Runner, center of movement.