COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA ORGANIZATIONS
Looking for GAMERS

Recruitment post for Fist of the Empire (FoE)

FoE is looking for all types of players. We are a particularly good choice of guild for min/maxers, number-crunching-theory crafters, bucket-sitters, data-mining, clever-use-of-in-game-mechanic gamers who want to win!

FoE, at its heart, is made up of guy in gals who like to play games together, BUT there is still plenty of room to join up. There is no core group that will make you feel like an outsider.

Side-note: CoE will be full of a variety of play styles. All types are needed to make this game work. Even if you are not a min/maxer or focused on mechanics, you can still find a place in FoE. Don't you want the guys who are focused on mechanics watching your back?

FoE was founded in 2002 by a group of military officers who were playing Star Wars Galaxies. FoE developed into a large community of gamers who have spent many years a ton of games together. FoE has had a presence in almost all big MMO's for the past two decades. We are an 18+ guild who stays out of zone chats and focuses on having fun...through winning.

Why does our history matter? Because it shows stability. Before I joined FoE seven or eight years ago, I would have to search for a new guild for each game I played. Often, these guilds were newly established and lacked organization and experience. We are seeing a TON of guilds/kingdoms/communities (whatever you want to call them) form from scratch in CoE. In sum: a great reason to join FoE is that we have already proven our ability to operate a gaming guild.

Here are a few highlights since I've joined:

Archeage: Through extensive pre-game planning and beta testing, we chose a strategic location that we wanted to take over (you could claim land in that game). On launch we virtually took over a major peninsula along a major trade route. We worked together as a guild to build the FIRST guild manor. More importantly, we built it with OPP (Other People's Packs). That trade route I mentioned was a major route for trade ships carrying juicy trade packs which we took and turned in for our own benefit. We also claimed the first castle in Archeage. There were only four castles per server and it was a blood-batch to claim a castle. Not only did we claim the first, but we supported an ally to help them claim one of the other three spots. By support, I mean we murdered another guild and took their token, kicked that player out of our guild, and had our ally invite that player to claim the castle for them. So even if you don't join FoE, we make a good ally.

Elder Scrolls Online: Faction first Emperor was achieved through a lot of testing to learn the best route to level and then through strong pvp tactics. (Disclaimer: Two of us got Emperor at approximately the same time on different servers so we arent positive who was technically first.) I'll post some FoE pvp videos from ESO below, because we had a blast pvping in that game before they nerfed small group mechanics. Small being 20-25 players going against the massive zerg.

Moving on

We are looking for gamers who want to join a gaming community, but just looking for a guild for a single game. We are looking for gamers who want to join FoE now and start gaming with us. We are constantly on Discord, playing a variety of games. Our next big focus will likely be Crowfall, as CoE is a long way off.

Videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0CI9sFZWmM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0kYgE_bFnU

Love the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51t1HcE9M6E&t=120s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyQ1rGPXBMY

If any of this sounds like a community you want to be a part of, we have more information on our website, find me on Discord, or on the forums. We plan on having a large city and a barony nearby and try to grow the two locations towards each other for a nice stronghold and large trading hub and crafting center.

FistoftheEmpire.com

Kip from Fist of the Empire

Friend code: 72EC67

3/18/2018 1:26:47 AM #1

-

3/21/2018 12:56:07 AM #2

Posted By Johan Housel at 9:26 PM - Sat Mar 17 2018

Looking forward to meeting the rest of the gang over at Silvershores County! We'll have to reminisce about SWG sometime <3

Careful: you get some of our guys started on the topic of SWG and they will reminisce on the topic for hours.

3/23/2018 1:05:38 AM #3

We have a group in this yet?

I HAVE RETURNED!

7/1/2018 6:04:58 PM #4

Had a few more members sign up. Most are still waiting to see a tangible (as tangible as pixels can be) product.

7/11/2018 12:47:29 AM #5

You can find us on Discord too: https://discord.gg/5Ena7M

7/19/2018 1:30:43 AM #6

All hail the Empire! Kill the Rebel scum!

7/19/2018 2:15:13 AM #7

Best damn community of gamers out there. Come drink the kool-aid!

8/26/2018 8:13:40 PM #8

We are still looking for active gamers who want to hang out with us for the long run.

8/27/2018 9:02:39 PM #9

Good people in FoE Solid choice.

9/5/2018 1:18:21 AM #10

Made a slight update to the thread: We wanted to let prospective members know that there is no concern about the guild having been around for so long that there is no room for new members. There isnt some core group that makes new comers feel like outsiders. We are too laid back for that. New members can have a significant impact. I was leading raids just a couple of months after joining.

9/14/2018 7:20:34 PM #11

We successfully unlocked quite a few accounts for FoE members during the Searing Plague event. And put a few to the cure bar 😉 Good job all.

10/2/2018 7:34:42 PM #12

Updated the videos. Seems two weren't working, so I added another.