COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE DOMAINS
(EU) Settlement of Eldstædhi

Hail Elyrians!

Allow me to introduce the future settlement of Eldstædhi. Yes, you read that correctly, future settlement. This town won’t exist until I’ve built the very first house. I will explain more about this later, but first let me tell you where it’s going to be built. It’ll lie in the Gladal County, which is part of the Duchy of Lyon, which in turn is part of the Demalion Empire. The county is likely going to be home to the Brudvir and Hrothi tribes, so expect this settlement to have a boreal climate.

Humble beginnings

As I said before, this settlement will be built from scratch. The main reason for this is because I’m ̶a̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶t̶r̶o̶l̶-̶f̶r̶e̶a̶k̶ planning to become an architect in-game and I want the buildings of the settlement to have a "Northerner" look and feel (combining the cultures of Brudvir and Hrothi). That means that all buildings will be custom-made, preferably from a blueprint designed by me. Although that sounds like you won’t get a lot of choice, it actually allows for the buildings to become more personal. After all, I can put your wishes into the blueprints and together we will make the town as great as can be.

Build upon each other

The development of the settlement may start slowly, but as time progresses I expect a lot of people to become attracted to this architectural masterpiece we’ll call home. Which means, those people need houses. Consequently, there will be plenty of work for lumberjacks, sawyers and stonemasons. Soon we might start to see multi-story buildings and various shops. I truly hope that the town will be a regular stop for traders and that bards will flock to our taverns. Then, the town may flourish and attract wealth and goods from far and wide.

Looking grim

When the tide turns and forecast looks grim, we can rely on the Gladalian military. These strong and fierce warriors haunt the dreams of all who’ve managed to escape the swings of their axes. Therefore, if you are (planning to become) a member of this military unit, you are welcome to settle in Eldstædhi as well. We can always use your strong muscles for either defending our property or to further the development of the settlement.

Final note

Next to the Gladalian military we have many guilds that are officially supported at county level or higher. I advise anyone to join one or more of them. However, if you can’t find any that fit your needs, you can always start one yourself and be an amazing guild leader! All in all, I hope I’ve convinced you to join us or one of the other settlements in our magnificent county and would love to talk to you on Discord or in-game. You can find a link to the Eldstædhi Discord channel below should you decide to join.

Kind regards,

Walter Læsingar

Gladal County / Duchy of Lyon / Demalion Empire

3/27/2018 6:27:29 PM #1

Looks really good! Good luck with your project

3/28/2018 2:18:53 PM #2

Yas

https://i.imgur.com/0wjfvfn.gif