COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE DOMAINS
[EU][RP] Kataphyge Cenobium

The Baroney of Grimhold, county of Upper Freewater (Demalion Empire)

Server: EU (Selene)

Kingdom: Demalion Empire Link

Grimhold, the hold for the Grimnir family. Long have they bled for the Demalion Empire as lions on their fields. They will continue to do so until there is no blood left. Located in Upper Freewater lies Grimhold. It's lord is Ves Grimnir, lord of house Grimnir, and his lady Vend. Second in command is Dominic Mickerson.

Grimhold is a village in the Duchy of Silverbow Vale. We are looking for a multitude of different working class and Military men/women of different tribes. Most of us will be either of Neran or Hrothi descent. If interested click the link below or send me a PM. Discord Contact: https://discord.gg/SAXJwSp

We will be located in the Lower Mountaine Forest, so we are looking for those interested in the following trades:

Soldiers, Traders, Farmers, Shipwrights, Tailors, Blacksmiths, Clerks, Alchemists, and Clerics.

...... And many other professions await you within Grimhold.

Be sure to click the link at the bottom of the page to join our Discord channel as this is our main form of communication.

We will be playing with a Knightly Order theme. We have room for all types of gamers, so whether you are PVP, PVE or RP inclined, we will strive to find you that battle you seek, a safe haven to enjoy your time in peace, or to help you network and/or find other people to engage in role play with.

We will be located in the Lower Montane Forest, so we are looking for those that like the following trades:

Hunting

Education

Bureaucracy

Trade

Pastoral Farming

Fishing

Stone Quarry

Logging

Mining

Pottery

What entails to look forward to: Unique military orders, Unique combat style, Health care system, Social system to help new players, Church for priests, and religious orders. Central Ideas of the Barony:

-Core Value of the Barony: Teamwork.

-Barony Motto: Neither Fear nor Spurn.

-Barony Theme: Medieval Europe.

Nec Timo, Nec Sperno

3/28/2018 12:44:42 PM #1

Awesome work there sariaru, I can't wait to visit and give presents to the orphans and to your monastery :)

4/2/2018 12:19:59 AM #2

I can't wait to visit this special place in Elyria! Great job sariaru!

4/2/2018 6:04:46 PM #3

Very nice idea, indeed. Looking forward to visiting you, as a fellow devout believer. Getting some vibes of the Sasau Monastery in Kingdom Come: Deliverance :)

4/3/2018 11:52:25 PM #4

I really like the sentiment to create a place for Christian gamers, being one myself IRL. I wish you the best of luck with your settlement. :)

3/14/2019 5:18:19 PM #5

Great work! "Kataphyge" and "Cenobium" from the Greek Orthodox and Latin meanings "Safe Haven" and "communal."

And the Latin motto "Out of Sacrifice, Work, Silence--Virtue"

One of the best RP concepts so far that incorporates the world cultures and religions--the Virtori and Waerd. Fascinating. Those two seem more opposites.

Without ingame languages yet, I'm not going to fuss about the RL languages. We're using English for the most part, after all.

I tried to translate the Latin words over the crest but only found "Magiftri" in the "Institutionum iuris naturalis et ecclesiastici publici liber V" 1784 by Jakob Anton von Zallinger zum Thurm.

I'd like to know more about your inspiration and design process. It's very good and might help others form RP concepts.

The Discord link is not working. But I'll send you my questions by mail. :)

Map H --because one word "Nessie." Do you want an inland sea? Well, do ya?