COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA ORGANIZATIONS
The Sentinels Guild

Do you wanna make a difference in this world? are you a Military member, a Veteran searching for a family a home? Then join The Sentinel Corp, join the right team, the winning team, The Sentinel Corp will give you strength, The Corp will give you the chance to become a Hero, the chance to become rich and powerful, the chance to be apart of a family that looks after one another.

I Mister Orr am a simple older man, I'm also a veteran and still active Military, it is my wish to hit the ground running with Elyria, alongside brothers and sisters who understand one another, who can laugh at one another jokes no matter how crude they may be, who know the difference between right and wrong and who can act independently on their own as consultants if need be. What I truly believe is great about this is you don't have to be apart of the same Kingdom, why remain divided when we can stand united as a family and accomplish great deeds, and acquire knowledge and power.

NA-West Although if someone wishes to Lead a NA-East branch, I support it.

"Whats normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.”

4/5/2018 8:09:03 PM #1

Server? And sounds cool nice idea!

When I am lost, I know I have traveled the farthest. Sayeth the guy jeff. 49F48A =FC

9/8/2018 7:50:44 AM #2

I'm in.

10/15/2018 8:40:01 AM #3

Question where will this guild be located? And can you give more information about the guild such as for example ranks, positions, Hope's and future plans etc etc.

11/6/2018 11:18:53 PM #4

I like the sound of this guild I am upgrading to mayor soon and I'm willing to run a town as a base of operations.