COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE GENERAL
Recruit me! (British)

Hey guys, I'm relatively new to COE but over the last week or so I've been digging through the archives and have really come to get attached to the prospect of this game!

In the past I've been focused a lot on pvp in previous games and I think in COE that will be no different with maybe pursuing a path in a military career?

Already been on a few discord channels and talked to a few really nice helpful people and I guess I'm now looking into all the different kingdoms as a place to set up in a community, I'm british but happy to be involved with people from any and all places!

Any advice on where to go from here is appreciated, feel free to add to this thread or if you would prefer you can add me on discord (Korp#5242)

4/6/2018 7:18:14 PM #1

If you are interested in a military career my own duchy (sig has link in on a phone atm) has a very strong focus on the military, plans to have a military academy to help train players and is always recruiting.

Personally I’d suggest making yourself known in each of the kingdom discords and talking to people and getting to know the communities. Each group has its own biases and quirks but for the most part Selene is a pretty chill server with only occasional drama.

Depending what sort of pledge you’re looking at if then work down the ‘ranks’ as it were and focus on the locality where you wish to play.

Of course there’s always the option of holding out till domain selection so that you make sure you get the best group/location/tribe for what you want to do.

Coming Soon(tm)

4/6/2018 9:55:21 PM #2

Thanks for the advice, il check out your link now and make an effort to join the kingdom discords now and see how people are doing!

Had a lot of people message me on discord already had quite a lot of chats which has been nice, seems like a really nice community :)

4/7/2018 12:43:33 AM #3

Posted By korpt at 10:55 PM - Fri Apr 06 2018

Thanks for the advice, il check out your link now and make an effort to join the kingdom discords now and see how people are doing!

Had a lot of people message me on discord already had quite a lot of chats which has been nice, seems like a really nice community :)

The CoE community is one of the better I've been in.

Coming Soon(tm)

4/7/2018 5:42:06 AM #4

Welcome to the party!

I'm on NA-E so unfortunately Recruitment by me, may not end in your latency favor. But i'm sure you will find many good options. I very much recommend visiting the COE Discord if you have not already.

On top of the Community notice board there, there are many people you can speak to directly. And find those who may have a great home for you.

4/7/2018 12:51:20 PM #5

Posted By Flawliss at 06:42 AM - Sat Apr 07 2018

Welcome to the party!

I'm on NA-E so unfortunately Recruitment by me, may not end in your latency favor. But i'm sure you will find many good options. I very much recommend visiting the COE Discord if you have not already.

On top of the Community notice board there, there are many people you can speak to directly. And find those who may have a great home for you.

Thanks for the advice! I think I've done most of my talking on discord, definitely nice and helpful to have a good chat one on one with a lot of people :)

4/7/2018 2:06:03 PM #6

I would love to recruit you, but I am not sure if they let you on the EU server after Brexit. Just kidding. ;)

Like Chip already said, the CoE community is one of the better communities I have seen in quite awhile. And you will find nice people, as well as some of the other sort, in any of the realms.

The kingdom of Nirath, which is the oldest kingdom around, has a lot of dukes, counts and guilds that might be of interest for you. Discord Link

4/7/2018 8:00:39 PM #7

Posted By Zunjin at 3:06 PM - Sat Apr 07 2018

I would love to recruit you, but I am not sure if they let you on the EU server after Brexit. Just kidding. ;)

Like Chip already said, the CoE community is one of the better communities I have seen in quite awhile. And you will find nice people, as well as some of the other sort, in any of the realms.

The kingdom of Nirath, which is the oldest kingdom around, has a lot of dukes, counts and guilds that might be of interest for you.

Thank you Zunjin, I joined earlier and had a good response so far, learning a lot yet every answer to a question just brings more questions aha

4/7/2018 10:31:09 PM #8

Hi mate I am Duke Gaivs of the Kingdom of Arkadia. I am in charge of the Latium Duchy. I got 65% of British players. I am a military ⚔ Duchy and I would love to have you with us. Join Arkadia Discord to have a nice chat if you want.

4/15/2018 5:56:06 PM #9

The Duchy of Anor within the Demalion Empire is ruled by a British gentleman, I too am British and there are many other British people in Anor making up the majority, but we also have people from other countries like Sweden, Germany, Belgium, Norway and even the USA.

We are planning to settle in the Grasslands biome with access to the Neran, Brudvir and Hrothi tribes.

We're relatively new compared to other Duchies but we've seen a large increase of people in recent weeks as we've expanded our advertising campaign to ger ourselves seen, creating threads with details of what people can expect from being an Anorian Citizen.

Feel free to check out our website, threads and/or join our Discord for a chat.

Duchy of Anor Website

Duchy of Anor Forum Thread

Organisations of Anor Thread

Discord Channel

Cheers.

4/16/2018 7:49:22 PM #10

My county can always use lawmen. You don't get a license to kill, but you surely will be allowed to hunt criminals and protect our hardworking citizens. You get a free spot to call yourself home, as long as it is in the town you are protecting :)

4/20/2018 12:43:57 PM #11

I'm looking for townsfolk. If you join, you will be the first!

I'm set on Hrothi, but that's not to say you couldn't be Brudvir or Neran, just mind your head!

[EU] The Town of Farwatch Selene (Hrothi) - Demalion/Dae Erath/Ash County - Masonry, Scouting/Cartography Animal Husbandry, Agriculture Smithing, Tailoring. Light RP, Casual & PvP Welcome.

4/24/2018 1:05:35 AM #12

I say this with a smile, not a sneer ... make me want to recruit you.

4/29/2018 11:45:08 PM #13

Posted By ZeroCool at 2:43 PM - Fri Apr 20 2018

I'm looking for townsfolk. If you join, you will be the first!

I'm set on Hrothi, but that's not to say you couldn't be Brudvir or Neran, just mind your head!

Ah, always good to meet my brethren on these forums. Hrothi are more than welcome to join the town of Brash. Discord link in my sig :)

Brash