COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE GENERAL
Calling all TOG

I am the Selene Server Contact for TOG (The Older Gamers) in Chronicles of Elyria. This thread is to open awareness to other Toggers who may have already pledged to Chronicles of Elyria. We do have a TOG Division for Chronicles of Elyria and have been organising designated Kingdoms over the last year.

Normally in TOG a Division is created when a game is released but with the way title pledges work in Chronicles of Elyria, plus Domain Selection, we are having to start up early to create TOG friendly zones on each server. In the case of Selene the designated Kingdom is Nirath, the Duchy is Asebe'ia Thunar (we also have a County based in Tryggr), for any other server please refer to the TOG Forums.

We have a Discord channel set up for all CoE servers, you can find this information on the Official TOG Discord within the Chronicles of Elyria channel.

As with any large organisation/community like ours not all our players read our forums regularly so we have decided to make posts on the official forums in our respective servers just in case any Toggers are wandering aimlessly.

This is not meant to be a recruitment post for TOG but to inform any current Toggers that we are here and there is a CoE Division.

"But the Duchess had no common sense, probably because it was, well, too common." - Terry Pratchett
Selene Server Contact for The Older Gamers (TOG) | Friend Code: DE07B6

4/9/2018 10:20:59 AM #1

This is good work.

Count Lofi of Skaaney, friend code 8766AA

4/9/2018 11:57:13 AM #2

I've played with and against TOG players in other games, I'm delighted to see you folks in Elyria :)

Link to my story

4/9/2018 12:08:13 PM #3

Nice to see there is something for the older folk.

Just a lonely peasant on the road looking towards a distance future with the sweat on my back and a tear of cloth in my hand a family crest it must be. A adventure will i have, I dream of dreams my destiny awakens me.

Friend Code: A48E0C

4/9/2018 4:24:18 PM #4

I didn't know this existed, I'll have to show it to my dad, he's 62. Thanks!

Kypiq proprietor - Weaver/Tailor/Designer - Broad Leaf Forest

4/10/2018 10:26:24 PM #5

Lady Grace; We are everywhere, it'd be wrong for us not to make a home in Elyria too. ;)

Zakarus; We seek safety in numbers from all the young folk, with their strange and peculiar trends!

Mhaura; I'm sure he'd be most welcome. It's a great global community for all platforms and for the majority of games.

"But the Duchess had no common sense, probably because it was, well, too common." - Terry Pratchett

4/16/2018 9:04:33 PM #6

Excited to see some geezers in CoE

KS Backer #44

4/20/2018 12:45:46 PM #7

Is there a lower age bound for applications?

[EU] The Town of Farwatch Selene (Hrothi) - Demalion/Dae Erath/Ash County - Masonry, Scouting/Cartography Animal Husbandry, Agriculture Smithing, Tailoring. Light RP, Casual & PvP Welcome.

4/28/2018 7:07:32 PM #8

ZeroCool; TOG allows any age to register with them, however to become a member it is required that you be at least 25 years old. If you're interested you can find more information at https://www.theoldergamers.com/threads/links-to-useful-information-please-read-before-posting.152656/

5/19/2018 2:26:44 PM #9

yes we have been around for nearly a year in COE and thought it might be a good time to start reaching out to our members in COE to let them know our division was now online.

but i would like to stress these threads were by no means a attempt to gain new members but to reach out to our current ones to let them know yes we are here and yes we are setup ready for them.

i thank you all for your understanding in this.

Regards

Mandrake Drakus

COE Division Captain

NA-W Server Tog contact

Click Banner To Visit County. Join me on Discord: https://discord.gg/V6aCA2X

9/28/2018 4:08:34 PM #10

I'm 63 IRL, and interested to know who's older; I'd imagine some must be? I'm already 'connected' to a Duchy so won't join TOGS - but great to know they're there,@MalevolentFiend! When I've mentioned my age in previous guilds or whatever, no one can understand how I'm even alive, never mind able to game! I first used a computer when I was 33 (a Mac - old enough to be a museum piece now - really!). I got into gaming properly when I found 'Morrowind.' It was great for its time. However, I'm certain CoE is going to be even better. I've happily seen the Light and left all that pointless Grind behind.

Physician, Alchemist & Herbalist to the Duchy of Anor, Al-Khezam - Selene (EU) Server

10/18/2018 1:37:58 PM #11

Hi Glosterian, sorry about the delayed response, I don't tend to visit the forums all that often. I'm on the young side of TOG at 33, but I know there are some in their 60s roaming around. The beauty of TOG is that even with such a large age range everybody (usually) gets along, so experience and knowledge is passed along.

10/18/2018 2:16:27 PM #12

I'm at 49 and counting. Same Duchy as Glosterian there. I'd like to connect with more of the alter, rusty folk like me. The average maturity is relatively high in this community (atm), so I'm feeling not as estranged as in other MMORPG gaming communities. Idk if TOG will make a difference for me, but I'll see if I can check out what you're up to and if it's worth joining you lot.

Cheerio,

Alte