COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GUILDS
Mailman Guild

When the game starts, who would have in interest in facilitating the needs of public order, such as mail.

2/21/2016 8:56:35 PM #1

The Zygethian Admin Branch will need loads of couriers if you are interested.

2/22/2016 10:05:03 PM #2

The mail men will secretly control everything!

2/22/2016 10:25:26 PM #3

Helgrim Enterprises already has a courier branch due to the simplicity of putting a few letters on one of our caravans. If you would be interested in driving caravans and other work please feel free to hop onto our discord or pm me on the forums.

2/23/2016 2:11:11 PM #4

I would like to create a post office from scratch with a few friends of mine. It would be interessting to form alliances with other mailmen and rule everything from behind the scenes. >:D

2/23/2016 2:15:38 PM #5

The issue is how niche it can be. Delivering the mail is usually left to the government and requires prestablished logistics to carry out.

2/23/2016 2:24:54 PM #6

I assume any faction which makes contracts with distant factions will have a messenger or two, or at least nominate delegates to carry communique on a regular basis.

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/Guild-Recruitmet/124-Kingdom-of-Zygethia

2/23/2016 3:06:44 PM #7

Takes me 2 secs to hop in another Discord or Teamspeak.

2/23/2016 3:14:04 PM #8

I think there will be a lot of in game communications that people will want to keep in game. For a start an in game contract cannot be done over Discord! There will also be times where characters want to communicate without players being involved, especially in certain circles.

I think the mail system is going to a really interesting part of the game to get involved with and I wish you folk luck!

Author of the Elyria Echo the first, and least up-to-date, CoE fan site.

2/23/2016 3:16:56 PM #9

We started up our own Mail division for the sake of our new website which will act as a sort of Amazon for CoE. Will have catalogs you can flip through and place orders on items, if you successfully pay for that item we will unlock tiers of goods that increase in price and quality as you become a more reliable and trusted customer. Also will have music that will play in the background while you shop :) Cant wait to show it to the public when its all done.

4/23/2017 11:23:55 AM #10

Why stack mail or packages to be delivered on big-target caravans? If you want the best options of delivering mail or parcels look no further than DKM. We promise competitive prices, more delivery options, and better security.

4/23/2017 1:04:56 PM #11

I have been considering setting up a pony express type mail system for the county I start in to begin with. I plan on being a horse breeder so I will provide my own mounts. Just start local and see what happens.

Mayor, Settlement of Otterbear Creek, County of Sagehaven, Duchy of Mytharbor, Kingdom of Alesia. Friend Code: C3A1F2

A good commander knows when to fight, a great commander knows when not too.