COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA ORGANIZATIONS
Looking for more players

https://discord.gg/jpbhgfd

Hey there! We are the Sea Wolves. Our group is dedicated to sailing and we need craftsmen and fishermen. Everyone will be expected to have some combat training as we have no idea what threats we will face upon reaching new lands. The new lands we specifically seek out are the northern lands where the Yoru are rumored to live. We intend to make a Brudvir/Yoru settlement

While we will be predominately Brudvir all tribes are welcome from any kingdom. We don't know which kingdom we will start in until we get closer to the alpha but we are actively recruiting now.

Our guild structure from top down is as follows.

Alpha That's me. The primary leader. I am also the Admin

Beta Think of them as secondary leaders a who will coordinate with the rest of the group. They also have access to various commands in the discord to moderate as well as having access to the leadership channels where we will discuss plans and organization.

Gamma Our craftsmen. Responsible for building and repairing the ship or other items relevant to their craft.

Omega Our gatherers. The starting rank to our group is expected to help gather whatever materials needed at the time such as food, ore, and wood. Lots of growth opportunity to become a craftsmen and eventually a Beta

Friend Code: 4B752A

4/22/2018 9:08:53 PM #1

I'm moving this thread to a more appropriate sub-forum, good luck with your organization. :)

4/22/2018 9:30:29 PM #2

Posted By Xeyska at 2:08 PM - Sun Apr 22 2018

I'm moving this thread to a more appropriate sub-forum, good luck with your organization. :)

Thank you!

Friend Code: 4B752A