COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA GENERAL
A gathering of Kypiq?

Hi all NA-W folks!

Since I live in California, I will be a citizen of Angelica and I'm wondering if there are any duchies/schools/guilds or any other groupings of people who plan to play a Kypiq (preferably in their natural biome)?

I realize it's impossible for a kingdom or duchy to commit to that before land selection but is there a band of Kypiq out there waiting to choose a kingdom until they see which one scores the Kypiq biome?

I'd love to connect with other Elyrians in more than a general CoE channel way but I'm hesitant to get attached to the citizens of a particular kingdom/duchy and then find I'll either have to abandon that kingdom/duchy or abandon my interest in living among the ironwood trees with fellow Kypiq folks.

5/1/2018 9:26:47 PM #1

Good luck on finding a community of Kypiq Qrillya! May the forests long sing encouragement to you and your own.

5/1/2018 9:31:18 PM #2

My allegiance falls solely with the Kypiq tribe and not a kingdom, so yes :)

Kypiq proprietor - Weaver/Tailor/Designer - Broad Leaf Forest

5/2/2018 1:30:15 AM #3

Nobody knows what kingdom for the moment will get Kypiq but I'm sure there are many lovers out there with their own groups. Perhaps start up a kypiq tribe of your own? It's sure to be a popular idea and the forums is a great way to recruit for it.

Not everyone is on the kypiq hate train. I personally love them especially the idea of tree houses. I hope you find what you are looking for.

5/2/2018 6:27:36 AM #4

There's an active Kypiq Discord, if you are interested. Please drop me a PM and I will get you the invite! We include Kypiqs from all servers.

~ Goody Odsbodikins, Count of the Highest State. ~
Friend Code: F41EFF

5/2/2018 2:12:54 PM #5

Posted By Odsbodikins at 11:27 PM - Tue May 01 2018

There's an active Kypiq Discord, if you are interested. Please drop me a PM and I will get you the invite! We include Kypiqs from all servers.

Thanks Odsbodikins, Xeyska invited me so I'm in that channel now!