COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE GENERAL
blacksmith looking for place to settle

i am mmaamm. i am dutch and i am planning to focus on blacksmithing when i am not playing with friends. atm i have a bloodline package and im planning to upgrade propieto. i am looking for a guild and a village that are willing to accept me and help me with the crafting. (of course weapons will be provided in return :) )

5/3/2018 9:09:05 PM #1

Oh Golly. Wrong forum. I have no idea how I got in here. Thought I was still in the general forum. Strange.

5/3/2018 9:25:09 PM #2

He's in Selene General @Marcusambr so I'd guess Selene...

Almost every town will need a blacksmith - so if you have a specific tribe you'd like or want to get the best 'deal' I'd suggest waiting till land selection.

I'd also caution you that guilds in CoE don't quite work like they do in other MMOs and kingdoms, duchies, counties and even towns are unlikely to have the same amount of central control you see in many games.

That said if you're interested in smithing one of the towns in the Zabi Demesne (a grand-duchy in Nirath) is focused entirely on smithing (and the military-industrial complex in general) - I've linked their discord here if you want to chat to them.

Coming Soon(tm)

5/3/2018 10:17:56 PM #3

What Chipla said!

I'll be a Mayor of my own town and the plan is to focus the town towards industry / smithing in particular. That includes spending my EP to make it more smith/miner/prospector friendly.

Do visit my discord if you have any questions

Carantenum is looking for more citizens. Click on the signature for more information!

5/4/2018 11:13:29 PM #4

i will be coming to chat on your discord the thanks for the invite

5/5/2018 12:26:10 AM #5

I'm recruiting also, but I would highely suggest looking into all the other Kingdoms and Duchy's and what not first, if you message me on discord I can send you all the Links to various discord channels.

"Whats normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.”

5/5/2018 12:28:28 AM #6

Posted By RobertOrr at 6:26 PM - Fri May 04 2018

I'm recruiting also, but I would highely suggest looking into all the other Kingdoms and Duchy's and what not first, if you message me on discord I can send you all the Links to various discord channels.

He's on EU, You're on West, Please recruit in the section of the forums for the server you're on

5/5/2018 12:30:16 AM #7

Welcome,

I'm from the Kingdom of Arkadia. Come discuss with us of you project on our discord : https://discord.gg/HTUtZZJ

Join Now!

5/5/2018 4:53:30 AM #8

HI Ivorax say come join Us we will love to help you with your project. We got a nice Dutch community as well.

5/6/2018 12:09:45 AM #9

thanks for all the offers. in the end i decided to settle in galadal in the ducky of achlys en the demalion empire

5/6/2018 1:39:19 AM #10

Welcome to Demalion MMAAMM :)

5/13/2018 11:21:39 AM #11

Welcome to the Empire!

Brash

5/13/2018 12:25:04 PM #12

I may come shopping some day, you never know. The county of Balmore knows no jealousy that a good Blacksmith goes to an other Kingdom.

5/13/2018 4:34:32 PM #13

My fault for the EU NA mistake, but the dislikes and chirps are good especially for the advice on making sure you take your time before settling down

"Whats normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.”

5/13/2018 5:58:31 PM #14

Posted By RobertOrr at 6:34 PM - Sun May 13 2018

My fault for the EU NA mistake, but the dislikes and chirps are good especially for the advice on making sure you take your time before settling down

I guess when it comes to recruiting crafters, people are a little bit eager ;)

Brash

5/13/2018 6:03:26 PM #15

Hi Mmaamm, welcome to CoE. Fellow Dutch(wo)man here.

shakes hand vigorously

Have you looked into the various tribes yet? For smithing, the Hrothi tribe is the best choice. Neran is probably second best.