COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA GENERAL
Hand in Marriage

I'm a mayor in the Kingdom of Blackheart, and am looking for another player to enter a marriage with me.

As such, I have some items I would like to establish: -I'm open to both character genders, though female characters will get preferential treatment as we will need children. -I plan on staying in town save for mercantile runs or government functions. Blackheart has RP functions where I would attend, and would need my spouse to join. -I'm land-rich and plan to be an alchemist/herbalist. Someone who could compliment such an endeavor, either through combat or mercantile goals, would be awesome. -I see no reason as to why you would need to be confined to my settlement, save for the generation of a few children. -We will finance both of our endeavors equally -I am in the Central Standard Timezone (Texas resident) so someone in my timezone would rock!

Finally, I want to have someone I can have fun with! The goal is for both of us to work together to make a better life for ourselves in-game.

I will be Dras, so be aware I will be tall and probably gaunt. I am open to all other races that can put up with swamps and marshes.

Melfice Czermoon, Mayor of Czermoon Friend Code: 111FC9

5/9/2018 4:09:03 PM #1

https://discord.gg/vFufk4t

Elyria Mingle.

You're welcome!

5/9/2018 5:44:08 PM #2

Czermoon is a catch, any one lucky enough to end up with them will have a great time in CoE

5/14/2018 5:14:42 AM #3

Good luck!

5/17/2018 8:07:33 PM #4

May you have a successful romance

Mighty gear for the Mighty Menn

5/17/2018 8:28:07 PM #5

See this is how you make this kind of request in a non-creepy way... References prior locked threads that shall remain nameless.

6/11/2018 4:00:12 PM #6

I'm going to jump on the bandwagon! I am a Count in the Kingdom of Tyria, and I am also looking for another player to enter a marriage with me.

I am also open to both character genders, with female characters getting preferential treatment for offspring needs.

I plan on being mobile and keeping an eye on my county, so I'm looking for another player to possibly run my city (or just help) and possibly assist with running the county.

I am fairly open to the degree of involvement, ranging anywhere from a commodity trader who assists in running the town when not on the road to full time mayor who helps run the county.

I work nights, so my schedule has some weird hours, I'm basically on Mumbai time, but I have 3 day weekends so there will be some overlap.

My tribe will be linked to what my county has, but I'm open to most other races.

I want to have someone I can work well with! The goal is for both of us to work together to make a better life for ourselves in-game and have fun at the same time.

If you're interested, let me know.

8/22/2018 10:56:23 PM #7

I joined the discord link for singles~ I'm also of BlackHeart , you'll see me around as Fran. I plan do be a Scholar kq but I am open to all races~ hehehe~ feel free to come talk to me I love new friends!

All the greatest people are a little mad.

11/7/2018 6:10:59 AM #8

I'll be your GIRL ( Guy In Real Life ), for some of those free items you mentioned. hit me up! ;)

11/25/2018 6:20:08 AM #9

Quick question.

Why do female characters get preference when you could just as easily play a female character yourself? It's not like character gender will affect stats.

67CAC0

"Different denotes neither bad nor good, but it certainly means not the same."

-Just a lowly beekeeper

11/25/2018 3:12:20 PM #10

Good hunting to you, Sir.

Once the world opens, I shall seek a count of twelve vestal vessels to fulfil my destiny.

An offering from each of the twelve tribes.

Sir Ersmont, of the fallen House Lagarde. Cartographer and explorer extraordinaire. Join him in his ignoble quest to sire heirs in the twelve tribes.

11/25/2018 3:46:35 PM #11

I enjoy long walks on the beach...

11/25/2018 6:48:55 PM #12

I am sure this is much too early for things like this. Who knows when the game will come out and if the partner your find will still be interested or able to engage in COE.

My two cents

11/25/2018 6:51:53 PM #13

Time for CoE Tinder ???

11/25/2018 8:44:56 PM #14

Slightly off topic but I am genuinely curious too see if more people prefer a NPC spouse vs another real life player as a spouse..

11/25/2018 9:04:08 PM #15

Posted By Hill at 10:44 AM - Sun Nov 25 2018

Slightly off topic but I am genuinely curious too see if more people prefer a NPC spouse vs another real life player as a spouse..

I would prefer a NPC spouse because I can't really trust anyone to have rights to my property.