COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA ORGANIZATIONS
Gold Bank

Summary

Gold Bank is, at the conceptual level, envisioned as impenetrable fortresses for the storage of gold, and other valuables. It may be utilized by anyone from the common mann, to Kings. There will ideally eventually be a Gold Bank in every capitol of every Kingdom of Angelica with expansions into Duchy capitols next, then County capitols, and finally Barony capitols.

The lobby of Gold Bank will be designed with a multitude of non-lethal incapacitating traps such as sleeping darts and knockout gas. Tellers will be behind thick walls with metal bars, and protective glass. When a robbery is attempted steel blast plates will drop into place preventing any access beyond the lobby and incapacitating traps will be triggered. Every transaction will be vetted by in-house anti-forgers located in a more secure area of the Bank.

The Bank's vault will be protected by a multitude of deadly traps within a labrinth-like dungeon and its entrance hidden. Opening the vault will require multiple keys to be used in unison in addition to an undisclosed sequence of other triggers. An incorrect sequence will seal the vault for a certain amount of time, foiling any such robbery attempt.

Gold Bank and any of its transports will be guarded by the Golden Dragon Mercenaries, whom will also carry out other banking business such as debt collection and reposession. Though transports will, ideally, be kept to a minimum with customers able to deposit funds into any Gold Bank and withdraw them from any other Gold Bank without having to take on the high risk of carrying their gold with them when they journey and the Bank not having to deal with high risk gold transports itself.

Gold Bank will be a member of the Banking Guild of Angelica. Like Gold Bank, all members of the Banking Guild of Angelica will be able to deposit and withdraw funds from any Banking Instution that is a member of the Banking Guild.

Gold Bank will also offer tax collection services under guard of the Golden Dragon Mercenaries for Nobles whom have a Gold Bank within their borders.

Employment

The following are needed:

• Bank Employees
  • Bank Branch Managers - Individuals seeking to manage their own branch of Gold Bank
  • Forgers - for in-house anti-forgery and contract validation services
  • Investors

We'll also be looking to contract out the following:

• Architects - to design unique bank dungeons for each branch and research more advanced architecture technologies
  • Tinkerers - to design traps and lock mechanisms and research more advanced variations thereof

Contact

Drop by my Discord channel here. If I'm away or not responding then leave me a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I am able. Please indicate that you've come in regards to the Gold Bank, and the nature of your interest.

5/13/2018 7:23:35 AM #1

nice planning :D

5/14/2018 8:36:24 AM #2

Umm, if the bank does not deal with high-risk gold transport, who does? The Golden Dragons, the Sanguine Sisterhood, or Those Who Shall Remain Unnamed?

;-)

5/14/2018 8:32:23 PM #3

Gold Bank and any of its transports will be guarded by the Golden Dragon Mercenaries,

transports will, ideally, be kept to a minimum

The goal of being able to deposit & withdraw from any Gold Bank, and any Banking Guild organization, is to keep such high risk transports to a minimum. They will obviously still occur occasionally.