COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
[NA-E][Alesia] Fort Helvegen

Having taken the knee to King Phyllain, I am seeking both bannermen and craftsmen who crave adventure to aid me in the construction of Fort Helvegen.

(All information is subject to change depending on the needs of the Kingdom and game development)

My hope is to provide a staging ground for players to establish skills that will lead them into direct service to the King in the Royal Army or provide a strong backbone of militia support. While our economic focus will be lumber production and its usage in implements of war I hope to attract various craftsmen including joiners, blacksmith, bowyers, fletchers, farriers, a tavern keeper, farmers or anyone seeking economical and commercial opportunities depending on the area granted and the resources available.

If you want a home for you and your family then all we ask is that you help protect it. This service can be rendered in a number of ways and includes both PVP and PVE opportunities.

Military Focus

Duties and Responsibilities

Huscarls:

The professional military of the Fort will serve as the backbone of our forces. If chosen as a huscarl you will be expected to show determination in your training and be prepared to march to war or defend your homeland as the needs demand and as such will be rewarded for your service pursuant to in-game capabilities. Those that show particular may be promoted to the position of hirdmenn with increasing responsibilities and rewards.

Fyrd:

Those that do not want to take up active military service may choose to join the Fyrd. The Fyrd will include but is not limited to merchants, craftsmen, and farmers that want a little adventure now and then. This will also be a home for the man or woman that wishes to explore and to adventure out exterminating any non-humanoid threats in the area but wants a solid base of operation in Fort Helvegen.

Militia:

All residents of Fort Helvegen not choosing service in the Fyrd or Huscarls will be required to train in some form of ranged combat and will be asked to help man the walls. These individuals will only be called upon in times that the Fort itself is under direct threat and will form its citizen militia.

If this interest you and you wish to know more please feel free to join our discord Royal Duchy of Xeilias and speak with Kalain or contact me via PM here.

OPEN POSITIONS:

Quartermaster – Looking to join the military but have more of a mind for numbers and organization? Perhaps a position responsible for providing quarters, rations, clothing, and other supplies for our troops is your calling.

Small Holders and Yeoman Tenants – We are looking for farmers and someone to oversee the overall farming production and crop rotation of the Barony. If you do not possess the operating capital to set up your own holding the Barony is willing to subsidize your initial investment. This will include apiaries.

Huscarls – Looking to be a dedicated PvPer? We want you.

Herders – We will be operating a small herd of purebred horses and war trison, If you are wanting to be a rancher we have a position for you.

Shop Holders and Tavern Keeps – We want our people to have places to spend their hard-earned coin. If you are interested in opening a storefront or tavern then again, we are willing to subsidize your initial investment.

Explorers - Are you not one to be held in one place and the open road calls to you? Perfect. Everyone needs a place to recoup, rearm, and sell those hard-won spoils. Helvegen can be that place for you. We want explorers operating out of Helvegen and will be paying for information of the lands we inhabit.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you; but never forget, it is on the list.

6/1/2018 3:19:42 AM #1

Just a reminder that we are still recruiting for positions within the Helvegen community. We are reaching out specifically to anyone that has an interest in running a tavern, we are seeking a priest or priestess of the Church of Virtori Faithful, and for those that may be interested in operating a business venture that has the desire but not the capital to do it on their own.

6/7/2018 6:07:54 AM #2

A quick welcome to both Quaylus and Vlakarados to the Barony of Helvegan. We are still looking for more citizens to join us in building our future city. Farmers are definitely welcome here and we are specifically looking for someone that would like to oversee our food production / quartermaster positions. Look forward to speaking with you.

6/9/2018 7:36:20 PM #3

Just a reminder that we are still recruiting for positions within the Helvegen community. Come join us and help make the Barony of Helvegan a meaningful part of Alesia.

6/10/2018 3:50:32 PM #4

A very hearty welcome to Kynani Bicellu who joined us this morning. I look forward to working with you! We are still actively recruiting for the future development of Helvegen. Feel free to contact me via PM here or via iRuin Discord

6/13/2018 3:20:16 PM #5

Join us in Elyria for the Barony of Helvegen. Stay with us and become a card carrying member of the Imminent Ruin Gaming Community.

6/15/2018 11:26:36 AM #6

Who is your count?

6/15/2018 6:12:45 PM #7

The Barony of Helvegen will serve directly under King Phyllian from within his Royal County.

6/16/2018 1:44:39 AM #8

nice, I am the count of Grand Runner in the Duchy of Port Royale.

6/16/2018 2:25:22 PM #9

A pleasure to make your acquaintance Count Runner, I look forward to working with you in Alesia!

6/18/2018 5:06:38 AM #10

Thank you for deciding on the Barony of Helvegen to Dnyarri. I look forward to working with you in the development of your goals.

We are still actively recruiting for the future development of Helvegen. Feel free to contact me via PM here or via iRuin Discord

6/26/2018 6:37:57 AM #11

We are still actively recruiting for the future development of Helvegen. Feel free to contact me via PM here or via iRuin Discord.

8/9/2018 5:07:43 AM #12

A warm welcome to Calandiel who has taken on the mantle as the Virtori Priestess who will oversee the spiritual well being of the citizens of Helvegen. Welcome home Calandiel.

8/9/2018 5:16:06 AM #13

The Barony of Helvegan is still actively recruiting!

OPEN POSITIONS:

Quartermaster – Looking to join the military but have more of a mind for numbers and orginization? Perhaps a positon responsible for providing quarters, rations, clothing, and other supplies for our troops is your calling.

Small Holders and Yeoman Tenants – We are looking for farmers and someone to oversee the overall farming production and crop rotation of the Barony. If you do not possess the operating capital to set up your own holding the Barony is willing to subsidize your inital investment. This will include apiaries.

Huscarls – Looking to be a dedicated PvPer? We want you. Looking for a PvE experience where you'll be with like minded people seeking to give the content the respect it deserves? We want you.

Herders – We will be operating a small herd of pure breed horses and war trison, If you are wanting to be a rancher we have a position for you.

Shop Holders and Tavern Keeps – We want our people to have places to spend their hard earned coin. If you are interested in opening a store front or tavern then again, we are willing to subsidize your initial investment.

8/16/2018 6:02:06 PM #14

We are still actively recruiting men and women with strong backs and a will to make the lands of Xeilias and the Kingdom of Alesia a success.

8/19/2018 6:32:34 AM #15

Thank you very much for the invitation to join you. I can't wait to be a part of the community!