COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA ORGANIZATIONS
Vorinsthar Medical Corps

Vorinsthar Medical Corps

Supervisor

Description

You will serve as the medical arm of the Vorinsthar Bannerhouse, the royal guard as you will of the Pierrot family. These duties could vary from serving as a combat medic in times of war and conflict, to serving as a dedicated apothecary crafting potions for the use of the Count. All in all, I'm hoping that it will be pretty flexible and up to how you all are looking to play.

Benefits

As this is merely a specialized branch of the Bannerhouse, you receive all of the benefits of membership in it; namely a chill community and in game housing/moderate resource support. On top of this there will be a shared pool of medical herbs and supplies, as well as assistance in training up medical skills.

Summation

Overall, I'm hoping for this to be a chill and friendly group of people to enjoy this game with. If you have any interest or questions join the Bannerhouse Discord and hit me up (Vergillius). I look forward to meeting Y'all!

The Vorinsthar family is a Bannerhouse of the Pierrot family, we pride ourselves on serving to the best of our ability under the great Count of Shade, Impius Pierrot. If you are interested in serving as a Bannerman for the Pierrot Family, the rightful rulers of the 8 counties of Shade, continue reading.

8/14/2018 11:04:46 PM #1

Glad to welcome ComissarKyle and the Siege corps to our Bannerhouse!

The Vorinsthar family is a Bannerhouse of the Pierrot family, we pride ourselves on serving to the best of our ability under the great Count of Shade, Impius Pierrot. If you are interested in serving as a Bannerman for the Pierrot Family, the rightful rulers of the 8 counties of Shade, continue reading.

11/14/2018 6:38:39 AM #2

Bump.

4/12/2019 12:51:17 AM #3

Updated to reflect change in duchy.