COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE GENERAL
British and looking for a home!

So will be playing on the EU server, and would be good to find a place that I can base myself in.

My (current) aim will be to play a map maker / explorer / woodsman - but im more then happy to get called up for military service! or work within a law enforcement type of role......

I should also add that I will be playing in role so to speak, but should people want a general chat in game more then happy to snap out of role if asked!

Past experience of online gaming - used to play a LOT of Star Wars Galaxies till the patch that killed it, and was massively into LOTRO till it become F2P.

In the real world I live in the South West of the UK, and I fully intend to put some good hours / days / weeks / months and or years into this game.

Aiming to play on the EU server.

If you live by the sword you will die by the sword.

If you are a UK player based in the Southwest be good to hear from you - we need to form friends now.

5/13/2018 7:44:01 PM #1

Hi. Welcome to the Selene server. I run the Duchy of Feann in the Kingdom of Al-Khezam. I'm a brit myself, and I'd be more than happy to answer any questions that you might have.

You can find information about my Duchy in the link in my signature.

5/13/2018 8:21:58 PM #2

Greetings from a fellow resident of the sunny South West, I'm a (hopefully) coastal Baron from the county of Thunormore, in the Kingdom of Nirath. We have a large and active community of Europeans. Personally I'm after Reeves/Sherrifs and trackers for my barony. Should I be fortunate enough to get a coastal barony I will also be doing some naval exploration. Krakenburgh and House Njorde is seeking citizens of honest and hardworking nature to grow our corner of a great county, Duchy and kingdom. Regardless of wether you find Krakenburgh a good fit or not, I have no doubt that Thunormore will have a place you can find a home. Check out the link in my signature or pm me for more details.

5/14/2018 2:39:01 AM #3

Welcome mate in Elyria. My Duchy as a lot of players from UK 🇬🇧. We would love to have you with us. Join Arkadia Discord and ask for me or anyone from Latium Duchy.

See you soon mate.

5/14/2018 6:56:34 AM #4

Also British and also from Nirath, feel free to drop a PM if you fancy a chat. :) We've got several UK dukes and plenty of British players from Counts to common folk, with a wide mix of other European communities in the kingdom.

5/15/2018 8:01:39 PM #5

Welcome to Selene! My Hrothi town can always use a few good woodsman to support our digging efforts. We have settled in the Duchy of Terenia, Demalion Empire. The Terenians are a funny bunch of roleplayers. Feel free to check us out here or click my link for a description of my own town.

Brash

5/15/2018 10:57:20 PM #6

I'm going to be running a settlement and could use good men like you.

Planning on being a border town and setting up The Wardens to scout and map the neighbouring duchy's, always making two copies, sending one back to the Duke\Duchess.

Dangerous work, you game?

[EU] The Town of Farwatch Selene (Hrothi) - Demalion/Dae Erath/Ash County - Masonry, Scouting/Cartography Animal Husbandry, Agriculture Smithing, Tailoring. Light RP, Casual & PvP Welcome.

5/15/2018 11:56:56 PM #7

I guess the first question we should be asking is if you have any preferences, particularly towards biomes and tribes.

I've joined the Demalion Empire who are the only EU double kingdom. As far as they have stated so far, their intent is to cover Brudvir, Hrothi and Neran population centres, so you can expect large amounts of Alpine, Grassland and Mountain Steppe regions. They may have others depending on maps and selection.

Tribe members can migrate to some extent, but obviously without the whole village, biome conditions, resources etc it's not the same.

Other kingdoms have been pretty up front about their tribe preferences too.

At this point if you have no other preferences formed it's a good place to start as all the kingdoms have nice communities forming at the moment ;)

5/23/2018 12:00:09 PM #8

The Duchy of Anor within the Demalion Empire is ruled by a British gentleman and there are many other British people in Anor making up the majority, but they also have people from other countries like Sweden, Germany, Belgium, Norway and even the USA.

They are planning to settle in the Grasslands biome with access to the Neran, Brudvir and Hrothi tribes.

They're relatively new compared to other Duchies but they've seen a large increase of people in recent weeks as they've expanded their advertising campaign to get themselves seen, creating threads with details of what people can expect from being an Anorian Citizen.

Feel free to check out their website, threads and/or join their Discord for a chat.

Duchy of Anor Website

Duchy of Anor Forum Thread

Organisations of Anor Thread

Discord Channel

Cheers.