COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA DOMAINS
NA-W Barony of Winchester

Welcome all weary travelers and people from afar! The Barony of Jaroslaw is looking for all people to help build the community!

The Barony is led by the former farmer turned aristocrat Sigismund Laskard. The baron hopes to help make businessman, soldiers, and all potential citizens successful in the barony.

The Barony is located in the Kingdom of Ashland.

FOCUS:

The barony will focus on farming and recruiting soldiers to help protect the interests of the Duchy and Kingdom. All people will be welcome in order to help build the barony. The baron's goal is to have a place where people can peacefully practice their craft and succeed in their respective career.

Government: Baron-High Council

Chancellor: The Baron's right hand, chairs meetings when the Baron is not present, helps determines what bills will be voted on and helps determine how the community will be run. Oversees tax levels and orders the steward to collect taxes. Certifies election results. OPEN

Steward: Collects taxes, oversees the budget, helps mayor draft the budget, oversees land grants. The steward also keeps track of land owners and citizenship. Also oversees the Department of Revenue and helps the chancellor draft tax laws. OPEN

Captain of the Guard: oversees the training of guardsman and soldiers. The Captain reports to the council and baron on the threats of the community and also asks for money to train more soldiers. Main goal is to keep order and stability. OPEN

Chief Architect: In-charge of keeping infrastructure in good working order. Oversees the Department of Engineering for the community and trains workers to keep everything up to date. Oversees the town planning and brings ideas to the council and baron. OPEN

Guild Master: Oversees the introduction of guilds into the community and makes sure that guilds are following the laws. OPEN

High Justice: Main judicial figure for the community. Recruits judges and lawyers for trials. Recruits officers and people to help codify the laws and write-up charges. Oversees the Department of the Judiciary which is where all these people will work and help keep order with the guardsman of the community. OPEN

Three seats for the wealthy landowners who contribute most to the community.

LAWS: The Community will follow the rule of law.

Laws such as contractual obligations, trespassing, murder, and others will be considered and passed by the council as we come closer to launch.

penalties could include imprisonment and fines

LOOKING FOR: Farmers, Lawyers, Blacksmiths, Innkeeper, everything in order to create a successful barony. All people will be appreciated for their craft and the Baron may introduce subsidies for crafts.

6/6/2018 3:49:08 PM #1

feel free to contact me on discord at laskaland#1301 or on the forums for more details if needed.

hope to see more citizens in game!

6/7/2018 6:38:48 AM #2

It sounds interesting. can I learn more details?

NA-WEST

6/9/2018 1:48:36 AM #3

Posted By Valenicus at 01:38 AM - Thu Jun 07 2018

It sounds interesting. can I learn more details?

I have sent a message to you or I can explain here if you would like!

7/6/2018 5:48:02 PM #4

Come one, come all!

The Baron needs good men and women to build the barony!

8/3/2018 8:09:56 PM #5

Come one, come all!

Also bring out yer dead! its the Searing Plague

11/11/2018 11:27:56 PM #6

Map voting going on, all are welcome!

12/15/2018 7:35:23 PM #7

Happy Holidays!