COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA GENERAL
Introductions

I'm Edward, I have yet to join anyone or make any form of connections with any Kingdoms or other players in general.

As you can probably see, I have a rank 10 with around 4 posts(at this time) which most likely will seem weird to most people. I backed the original Kickstarter due to the concept of the game being my ideal game and wishing it to be made. I then had some things happen in real life(Family, Moving states etc etc) which caused me to not keep up with the development.

I am currently looking to serve a Kingdom. I do not presently know exactly what race or what profession I'd like to start out as or work towards until more information pertaining to that comes to light. So having a supportive Kingdom/Duchy to work with would be greatly appreciated. I am fairly loyal as long as my needs are met and I enjoy nature/beauty in video games as much as real life so a Kingdom which shares these values would be prioritized above others.

PS: I also love conflict/chaos which most likely will conflict with any form of opinion you've already made about my personality.

TL;DR: I'm Edward looking for a Kingdom to serve that values nature and still loves to destroy other Kingdoms and watch them burn if necessary.

5/17/2018 2:17:40 AM #1

Welcome back to the community, Edward. I wish you luck in finding a home for yourself. :)

5/17/2018 2:18:12 AM #2

Welcome back to the community Edward, hope those real life things weren't too onerous for you. No worries on the low post count, lots of folks waiting for development and living their lives.

Best of luck on finding a kingdom that works for you!

5/17/2018 3:43:29 AM #3

In terms of choosing a kingdom, I'd have a look at this:

You can click here to open it in a new tab for a better view.

This is just an example map, not the one we'll have at launch but the biome & tribe distribution is pretty much what we can expect.

For me personally my tribe and the biome/location I live is more important to me than any particular kingdom. So I'm waiting until map voting to see which kingdom gets the pick I want to live in.

If you're a Duke I think you'll have the opportunity to vote fairly soon. The last I heard they expected it to happen either in May or June. You might want to contact the kingdom that won that particular area first though so you don't accidentally rub them the wrong way by inadvertently taking the place of one of their Dukes who hasn't got to vote yet. Then again, if you love conflict maybe you'd enjoy that lol...

You can also ask the various kingdoms which ones they'd choose to get an idea to maybe eliminate some of the choices and make your decision easier.