COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA GENERAL
Any fellow wandering merchants?

I'm going to be playing as a To'resk wandering merchant upon the release of the beta. I was wondering if there was anyone else who was going to be doing something similar or if any tradesmen that settle into an area could point me towards where they would most likely set up shop so we can do business

Mighty gear for the Mighty Menn

5/17/2018 9:46:17 PM #1

I plan to be To'resk also but i wanna own a tavern and stay mostly in my town.

But being a Merchant is also something that interest me.

5/17/2018 11:46:49 PM #2

Posted By Pieoflords at

I'm going to be playing as a To'resk wandering merchant upon the release of the beta. I was wondering if there was anyone else who was going to be doing something similar or if any tradesmen that settle into an area could point me towards where they would most likely set up shop so we can do business

I'm definitely hoping to go To'resk myself. I know I'll have to do a lot of exploring for my companies, so I may try it while I'm learning map-making & bardic skills since some materials are biome specific.

Would probably help fund my exploration team lol. Upon launch I'd definitely be looking for merchants from other lands for rare items and materials for my Keep. If it became a regular trade route, I'd be willing to cut a deal on rental/shop ownership prices.

P.S Will be reaching out to trade to establish trade agreements, since rioghail doesn't exist now.

5/18/2018 12:25:37 AM #3

I plan on running a trading company, with trading houses and caravan services and such.

Click banner to learn more. Join me on Discord: https://discord.gg/V6aCA2X

5/18/2018 7:34:57 AM #4

Roaming merchants here too :D

We're in the Selene (Eu) server, though.

5/18/2018 8:05:50 AM #5

I think like most, I will be trying to export what is abundant from my starting settlement area, and will be importing what is lacking in the area.

Will do this personally if needed, or hopefully will have some help

Grizzly "The Ogre" Beralindwurm

From the Brudvir Den of Vargviken - E3FA4E

5/18/2018 9:06:20 PM #6

I'll be in the Kingdom of Blackheart in one of the border duchies, so I'll be looking for merchants to set up routes with. I know I'll be importing a bit at first while exporting more to generate coin.

Once Exposition hits, I should have the capital to enact a more balanced trade, so be sure to add a few stops in Blackheart on your map.

Melfice Czermoon, Mayor of Czermoon Friend Code: 111FC9

5/25/2018 5:50:16 PM #7

I love your idea! In a lot of ways, To'resk should do well in traveling merchant work. Good luck man

5/27/2018 4:08:51 AM #8

Posted By Bedeude at 6:46 PM - Thu May 17 2018

P.S My Keep is part of the Rìoghail Tradeway established by Baron Yorick which spans multiple kingdoms.

I'm pretty sure that doesn't exist anymore. Yorick shut down the discord and swore off CoE a few months back.

5/31/2018 7:16:47 PM #9

Posted By Ravenorus at 12:08 AM - Sun May 27 2018

P.S My Keep is part of the Rìoghail Tradeway established by Baron Yorick which spans multiple kingdoms.

I'm pretty sure that doesn't exist anymore. Yorick shut down the discord and swore off CoE a few months back.

Whoa, i didnt even notice the discord channel gone in my list (have lots of em) :( Guess we'll have to setup our own trade routes then or establish a tradeway through someone else.

5/31/2018 7:36:23 PM #10

I will absolutely be To'resk and would be interested in extending some form of communication with you. I am a count and will be within the To'resk/Jonoa Kingdom on NA-West. I look forward to any and all members of the To'resk who are open to trade and negotiation, as well as neighboring kingdoms!

7/10/2018 2:01:35 PM #11

Posted By Bedeude at 12:16 PM - Thu May 31 2018

Posted By Ravenorus at 12:08 AM - Sun May 27 2018

Whoa, i didnt even notice the discord channel gone in my list (have lots of em) :( Guess we'll have to setup our own trade routes then or establish a tradeway through someone else.

trails that can be paved into roads are formed by repeatedly walking over an area. this means that you can establish roads by simply traveling from settlement to settlement along a route you find as safe and easy as possible, then if the route is popular and well traveled smart counts and mayors will have it paved into proper roads. All you really have to do is set up a net work of people to trade with and the road will take care of itself.

Being normal is vastly overrated!